Let’s bring back OBD Mafia!

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
OBD Mafia was a time honored tradition on the other forum most of us migrated from. And I’d like to do my part in bringing it back as well as introducing new people to what I consider to be an extremely fun forum game.

To give a basic explanation Mafia is a whodunnit type of game. There can be a town faction (their goal is to lynch Mafia members until none are left)
Mafia faction (their goal is to kill enough town until the lynch vote is tied), and indies (roles with their own win conditions independent from the town or mafia factions).

You vote to lynch someone like this [Vote Lynch:RandomGuy]

And each player gets a role relating to the characters from the series the game is based on with special abilities they can use to investigate, attack other players, and more.

it’s actually fairly intuitive once it gets going. You can pretty much use your experience debating who wins between fictional characters for debating to solve a mystery game.

Here are some games that have already been played on this forum https://onelastforum.com/threads/mk-ultra-mafia.891/

and I can also link some games from the other forum that I played in its OBD Section if anybody wants more examples.

If this interests you please feel free to come down to the mafia section and sign up for Slayers Mafia hosted by @Nevermind

They’re an experienced host that’s done Mafia games in the OBD section in the past so I know their game is bound to be a good time.

And if you end up joining and have fun perhaps in the future we can host Mafia games in not just the Mafia section but here as well.

Back