8. Worm Juice Sidney Gottlieb, CIA Chemist
9. One Last News MK Ultra Victim
10. Lance
11. Ratchet MK Ultra Victim
12. Lurko
13. Tiara

Substitutions -

Game Features -

Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority. Majority of roles will be generic/vanilla.
Closed Setup - No information about the setup will be revealed until the end of the game.
Claiming - There are no claiming restrictions set upon the players unless specified in your role PM.
Phase length - This game will have 36/12 Day/Night phases.
Lynches - Plurality lynch D1, with plurality/optional majority lynch D2 onwards.
Write ups - There will be no write ups, no notifications on whether any kills/abilities failed, nada. Flavor only.

Game Rules:

- No night posting.
- No dead posting.
- Do not edit posts.
- Do not quote your role PM, but paraphrase instead.
- No talking about the game outside of this thread, or your Role PM.
- You may vote by writing [vote lynch playername]. You may change your votes the same way. I will try to count every vote made, but I don't take responsibility if you format it wrongly and I miss it.
- Ties in vote will be decided by RNG.
- You may post [Vote No Lynch] in order to skip the day's lynch. However, only one lynch may be skipped in the whole game. Once a lynch is skipped, all subsequent days will have lynches, even if no one votes. The [No Lynch] option will never win ties with other options.
- If you don't vote, you will be counted as voting for yourself.
- You must post at least three times a day to be considered active. Inactive players may be replaced or modkilled as I see fit.
- Votes are considered locked precisely at EoD

Example Town Role Pm:

You are an MK Ultra Subject.

You have no abilities, your weapon is your vote.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to town.

- - - -

Do not post yet!

Last edited:

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Alright, all role pms should be sent out at this point. The game is starting about a half hour later than anticipated, I will correct this in the night phase.

Remember that the phase times here are 36/12 instead of your usual 24/24

Countdown Timer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back