• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Lizardman (Soul Calibur) vs Reptile (Mortal Kombat)

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I saw some people compare these two in versus and I have no idea where MK sits at nowadays, but apparently everyone got huge zenkais recently?

Anyways how does this go, do we have a debate on our hands or is it another episode of "everyone below Shao Kahn gets oneshotted" :hm

OrlandoSky

Paramount
I think the Soul Calibur feats thread concluded Aeon was at country level or something with scaling. I don't think Reptile close to that.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
I don't think anyone below God tier actually got new scaling

unless you're scaling them to crossover characters

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don't think anyone below God tier actually got new scaling

unless you're scaling them to crossover characters
Anyone who scales to Soul Edge is planet level, since Soul Edge can only unleash its true potential when changed into a form that suited its wielder.

En414PD.png

The same Soul Edge that created the Evil Seed, which was stated by Zasalamel to be capable of destroying the planet. It should be noted that Soul Edge/Calibur themselves are capable of oneshotting an Azwel who became far stronger than even that.
nLNAiF4.jpg

For that matter, the Conduit being capable of reaching into the Astral Chaos to even wield one of the spirit swords would have to be > the Evil Seed itself. It should be noted that the Conduit scales to everyone in the cast, and is still below the likes of characters such as Nightmare and Zasalamel.
1kPFQMf.jpeg
aUrTH7r.jpg

It's also canon that Siegfried managed to defeat Inferno all the way back in Soul Edge.
btrXkop.jpeg
M4HoBZJ.jpeg

Hell, even literal nobodies get scaling from the two swords if Chronicles of the Sword is anything to go off of.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The only truly noteworthy thing that anyone below God tier doesn't scale to is the rela-SoL scaling from Elysium. You could also potentially argue that Abyss creating an eclipse in the span of seconds is higher than planet level (probably large planet or something idfk) which also wouldn't be something that would be scaled from.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Errr, I meant for MK

the only thing I've heard about boosting the new timeline only affects certain characters/versions using the new artifact

Back