• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle Luke Skywalker (Star Wars Legends) & Owen Deathstalker (Simon R. Green's Deathstalker): Form an Alliance

These following universes, in no particular order, have outed Luke and Owen as their enemy. So how far do they get in each verse?

Dragon Ball
HST
Kingdom Hearts
Marvel Cinematic Universe (including What If)
Medaka Box
Nasuverse/Type-MOON
Sailor Moon
Star Wars Disney (including Star Wars: Visions)
To Aru
Toriko

This is both Luke and Owen at their strongest with their standard equipment. So Luke after his fight against Abeloth, and Owen after he absorbed the Terror.

Owen's Bonus Round: It's Owen's turn to take on the Slime Isekai :maybe

rjAc0A4.gif

Last edited:

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
These following universes, in no particular order, have outed Luke and Owen as their enemy. So how far do they get in each verse?

Dragon Ball
Including GT and Super? And for DBS, anime or manga continuities?
Either would legitimately solo them.
Kingdom Hearts
Gets wrecked like above.
Marvel Cinematic Universe (including What If)
Not familiar with the What If stuff and does it count as canon to the MCU or pure AU?
Medaka Box
lol
Nasuverse/Type-MOON
This will be interesting.
Sailor Moon
Same as above.
Star Wars Disney (including Star Wars: Visions)
Still gets wrecked.
Did To Aru get any major updates or buffs?
Their galaxy level for top tiers right?
This is both Luke and Owen at their strongest with their standard equipment. So Luke after his fight against Abeloth, and Owen after he absorbed the Terror.

Owen's Bonus Round: It's Owen's turn to take on the Slime Isekai :maybe

rjAc0A4.gif

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Not familiar with the What If stuff and does it count as canon to the MCU or pure AU?

in the obd, we use mcu what if as an au version, now, with feats from the likes of the watcher and ultronvision, they are multi galaxy/mftl+ levels, and have also good hax, etc

the gourmet gods = true top tiers = galaxy+ in dc/universal in dura

the high tiers and top tiers on the lower scale are solar system+/mftl with also having a good amount of hax

the tag team still defeats those verses after a good fight

Including GT and Super? And for DBS, anime or manga continuities?
Super. Both anime and manga continuity.
I think it's pure AU.
Did To Aru get any major updates or buffs?
I've heard the top tiers were universal or some shit. Might be wank unless someone would like to provide the reason and context.
That's what I've heard from the other threads. Or multi galaxy level.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Owen is absolutely retard fast, and can outrun star-ships whilst time-traveling.

In terms of raw power by the end of series he absorbed The Terror which is bigger than the universe, and which would pop it like a balloon if it ever actually manifested outside of any weaker avatars.

The Terror itself was constantly trapping all the souls it devoured in a GER time-loop, and made them experience their deaths endlessly within it. And exists in the past, present, and future simultaneously.

Back