Mad God Genis-Vell vs ToAru

Rev97

Illustrious
I thought you were supposed to leave OLF "forever"? And yet your dumbass kept lurking this place and eventually came to post only after the other two Kamachi lickspittles dropped this steaming pile of autism onto us.
I was perfectly content to just watch a smooth brain like you sperging out, limpdick. But I was called in here to throw in my two cents and finally cared enough to do so

I was perfectly content to just watch smooth brains like you sperging out, limpdick. But I was called in here to throw in my two cents and finally cared enough to do so

Don't toss stones when your house is even more fragile than glass dumbass. You get offended as fuck when your "respect thread" was garbage, then try and pretend you are saving To Aru from us "smoothbrains" only to make the others look worse as you are defending them. And you pretty much freak out when OMG told you the truth in that the 3rd Season completely fucked up any chance of To Aru gaining popularity in the West when that's completely true.

It's like pretending Boruto is still heavily popular when it's barely carried by it's anime and most people tuned the hell out.

Rev97

Illustrious
I only recalled saying the series was popular enough to be seen regularly in Vs Topics and that banning it is unnecessary. I didn’t dispute or argue anything else. Said nothing to OMG at all about the third season, let alone “freak out”

And Boruto/Naruto still one of Shounen Jump’s cash cows. Manga says well enough, anime is even bigger, they recently released some mobile game making records, etc.

Anyway, back on topic.

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
banning any series is dumb on principle (not counting fanfic shit obviously) regardless of how much I like or dislike it

but MB temporarily banning matches UNTIL the respect thread is finished and we have a community consensus on where the controversial aspects stand makes sense, don't see the issue in that

don't care about the rest of the drama unless it's funny

Rev97

Illustrious
@OtherGalaxy You also could just ban the problematic characters like it was done with Yhwach and Satoru Gojo as an alternative. Goldenboy isn’t going to make a complete Respect Thread of a series that 50 something volumes any time soon. But whatevers, it’s this sites decision.

sir_fire

Distinguished
banning any series is dumb on principle (not counting fanfic shit obviously) regardless of how much I like or dislike it

but MB temporarily banning matches UNTIL the respect thread is finished and we have a community consensus on where the controversial aspects stand makes sense, don't see the issue in that

don't care about the rest of the drama unless it's funny
But what about the suggsverse or OPM?

Um, that's what I have been saying for a long ass time when it comes to series like these?
Even for Fate, I wouldn't put in Beasts or Lostbelt Zeus or Chaos against anyone worth a damn because after awhile it just becomes a pissing contest.

OPM is pretty much becoming the 2nd Suggs considering how ridiculous Murata and ONE are being with the Manga version at this point.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
suggs falls under basically fanfic rule, same reason SCP was banned here (which was also my fault hehe)

i dont see an issue with OPM. the series itself isn't problematic people just wank it because they have little understanding of the hobby

Back