Mafia General Discussion

AL sama

@Fujishiro I can decide anything for WG mafia section you don't need bogard for it

at first promoting other sites was allowed in mafia section but due to certain events it has been banned

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
you must've heard that promoting other sites on WG goes against its rules

since we're trying to do an official mafia collab with you guys I can allow you guys to promote your games and site in our mafia section
That has come to my attention yes. I do believe also that @Retrolize has been talking with either you or one of the admins/owners over there trying to set up a collobration with WG. But yes, we can make it an official mafia collaboration, certainly.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
So my current co-host has dropped out and I need at least 3 more players for my role-madness game.

Aries

Illustrious
With the lack of SRM games, Platinum has returned to his natural habitat of the OBD

Also he's been here over a year lol
Jesus I really was away for a long time :why i feel like Steve rogers after he was freed from ice and seeing everything changed. I feel like now is the perfect time for my SRM to make a comeback. I very close to finishing my Batman game set up. While peeps go for the anime/manga weeb themes I call dibs on the cinematic comic book themes

AL sama

join this game if you guy are interested in a mafia where you create your own roles

Aries

Illustrious
Have you finally downloaded Master Duel?

I keep telling myself I will get to it but I get lazy to take out my laptop and download it. maybe now that we got a satellite wifi can be run smoothly if not I believe I still have ignis

Aries

Illustrious
I'd be down friday or saturday. I got to sleep soon for work.

Aries will never be able to live down my clean sweep of him with the unstoppable ghostricks, and will have to work on reclaiming his honor.

That's what happens when you leave Yu-Gi-Oh and then come back to it . The meta and cards change . I would like to do a classic Yu-Gi-Oh set up. Nothing but shitty archetypes :tearspepe

• Catfeels
Reactions: Ral
Back