Mafia General Discussion

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
@Poyser @Aries @Sigismund @Ultra

I asked Flower whether it should be up to hosts to make a rule against angleshooting (which includes mods) when it comes to online activity or it should simply be a general rule for ranked* games. What do you guys think?

Now, there's no preventative measures against mods *subconciously* angleshooting so this gets a tad trickier to handle.
I think we could make it where (including admins) activity isn't able to be viewed in the section period. I can run some permission tests on the test site for this.

*I don't mind this stuff in SRM - I'm sure Aries wouldn't either.

Edit: The node perms is a no go since it's a mod perm thing and would impact the perm to see user activity globally. Ribs.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor

I asked Flower whether it should be up to hosts to make a rule against angleshooting (which includes mods) when it comes to online activity or it should simply be a general rule for ranked* games. What do you guys think?

Now, there's no preventative measures against mods *subconciously* angleshooting so this gets a tad trickier to handle.
I think we could make it where (including admins) activity isn't able to be viewed in the section period. I can run some permission tests on the test site for this.

Edit: The node perms is a no go since it's a mod perm thing and would impact the perm to see user activity globally. Ribs.

Good idea on the activity viewing permissions

Poyser

I’m fine with not being able to see people’s activity lol. Didn’t even realise I could

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Since @AL sama said both Worstgen and OLF can collobrate on mafia games, is there any of you guys from who might be able to bring some more players here?

Aries

Illustrious
Ladies and Gentlemen I present the Aries MCU (Mafia Cinematic Universes) Games . I will do all 4 of these themes before hanging up the boots

wDZFCxO.jpeg

OVacP8o.jpeg

IpE13eF.jpeg

EWtse8Z.jpeg

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I thought about doing the theme a while back, if I ever dip my toe into anything star wars I would include everything except episodes 7-9
Good shit

Can always do something like Original Trilogy, Prequel Trilogy, Expanded Universe, etc...I am a Star Wars lorefag so I got so many characters, settings, and set-ups to use with it

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
fairy tail town roles r ready but mafia roles still need some work

if yall want i can host the game with only town so surely town wins this time lol

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member
Tbh I just want to win a game again. 4 times Town on this site, 4 times good reads, 4 times ignored for the most part. Not cool :life .

Back