• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Mafia General Discussion

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Damn that shit don't look weeb lmao it's thicccccc
You can safely ignore everything, just check out the opening posts for some good mechanics stuff and I've got a summary ready to go

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
lmao @Ekkologix @Ultra, how'd I do for a newbie? Had Ekko mostly conflicted but I think Ultra, saw through my bullshit first :skully

It was a fun game and hope to play some more cause that shit got me angry and giggling at the same time :blobfacade

Ultra

THE BEAR
lmao @Ekkologix @Ultra, how'd I do for a newbie? Had Ekko mostly conflicted but I think Ultra, saw through my bullshit first :skully

It was a fun game and hope to play some more cause that shit got me angry and giggling at the same time :blobfacade

You did well. Nobody does perfect on their first go, you learn and adapt a bit each time.

Unless you're Ekko then you kinda roll a die each game and that determines your skill level from 1-100

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
When is the next mafia game? Trinity's Turbo Mafia one? Also do you guys think we should have "official" mafia games i.e. "OLF's first official mafia game", "OLF's first or second official role-madness game,", etc...and a special place in the archives for them?

Reactions: Ral

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
When is the next mafia game? Trinity's Turbo Mafia one? Also do you guys think we should have "official" mafia games i.e. "OLF's first official mafia game", "OLF's first or second official role-madness game,", etc...and a special place in the archives for them?
Sure

Also, I don’t want to host this time around; much prefer to play

Back