• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Mafia General Discussion

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I think one of the main games starts were delayed to today but the OP has to wake up first

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
I want to play mafia with Yub Yub, any game they sign up for autosign me too

Dragon D. Luffy

Illustrious
Ok time to bring out the big guns.

[Jingle starts playing]

Are you bored?

Feel like it's been ages since you last played mafia?

Signed up for like 4 games but for some reason none of them will start?

black_and_white_footage_of_child_crying_as_mafia_games_wont_start.gif

Your problems are over! Because DDL Productions has the solution!

The mafia game that is ABOUT TO START!

[Skip Ad button appears but you won't can't stop watching]

I need 10 players. I have 5. Even with the low site activity, this can fill up fast. And I WILL start as soon as it fills. This is a pre-made setup, so no need for any further design or rebalancing. it's vanilla, so no need for pictures, spreadsheets or setting up elaborated chat rooms. I can run the actions on a phone, then copy them to a text file when I get out of work.

I am checking the site every day, and I want to host this NOW because I am as bored as you are and I haven't hosted anything in almost a year except that Dethy. Heck, Dethy was the only game you guys saw happen in the site so far. I have a 100% hosting/sign-up thread ratio in OLF, 100% higher than all other hosts here.

My name is DDL. I have been hosting since 2015, have almost 30 games under my belt and I think we should just play some mafia already.

color_footage_of_happy_family_playing_mafia_at_OLF.gif

Sign up TODAY, and if I don't start the game the next day* after it fills, I will give your money** back!

What are YOU waiting for? Sign up!

*Definition of "next day" depends on what timezone you live in relative to mine.
**There is no money to give back since the game is free, but I would totally return it if there was any!

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
We need more Mafia people or guys from the AFH server to join here. I know its no one's fault or blame when IRL stuff gets in the way of hosting your games but I'm sure more then a few people are disappointed that the first big one which was Space Groove's, hasn't gone off yet.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
We need more Mafia people or guys from the AFH server to join here. I know its no one's fault or blame when IRL stuff gets in the way of hosting your games but I'm sure more then a few people are disappointed that the first big one which was Space Groove's, hasn't gone off yet.
We shall have good mafia games here, just got to pop that cherry

Dragon D. Luffy

Illustrious
On a more serious and less bragging note, I'm trying to do what I think it the best strategy to start games in a site this small, which is small games. I started with 5 players. Now I'm moving to 10. I'm likely not attempting anything like the big games we have at NF for a long time.

Ultra

THE BEAR

It's not even that dead in here though.

I would suggest having some sort of host queue so that we don't have 5 set ups posted and they're all dead. NF can afford not to have one because games fill up very quickly. And host some 13p setups and gradually build up the amount of active players.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Like I would have already volunteered to host if not for there being multiple set ups posted, and I have no idea when the start date of any of them will be and what to do on my end.

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Let's focus on filling up.the jester game, is Yub Yub signed up? Grab people from other signups

Whatever it takes to get a game going with yubyub,. who knows how long the boss ewok is going to be around

Back