• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Mafia General Discussion

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
1669478527442060.gif

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
Quick one - is there a hosting queue in place? I’m working on a game atm but still a ways off finishing so no rush but would be good to get the ball rolling

Ekko invited me also - should be more coming

if I haven’t met you before, hallo

Iya,

I'm joining alongside Grammaton, RDK etc. Invited by Ekko!

Lovely to be joining you all.

Lads :garrett

how do I turn off the fireworks

Ekko recommended the place. Happy to be here.

Happy Holidays everyone!

I joined with the recent cohort of people and I’m looking forward to playing here

Nice to see your desire to play Mafia has finally caused you to travel.

GOATnom checking in

Hello all.

Here to play some mafia :garrett

Hello all, I am here by the invite of my longtime friend and confidant, T-Pein! Looking forward to some good games!

Happy New Year
Happy new home for MAFIA

I'm actually fucking excited to play some games again
Welcome all from Smarks, you may know me as the Zinger Burger.

I will fuck all of you up in the next mafia game

Oneiros

Surreal
Hello Oneiros, what's your mafia skill out of 10?
I've played like 4 or 5 games so I don't know for sure. Which is about the level I'd say I'm at, maybe a 4 or 5 out of 10. Hoping to become a 7/10 by the end of the year.

Reactions: Ral

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
I've played like 4 or 5 games so I don't know for sure. Which is about the level I'd say I'm at, maybe a 4 or 5 out of 10. Hoping to become a 7/10 by the end of the year.
I'd say you're overqualified, can't wait to see you in action

Reactions: Ral

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I like them all but Jeff, Annie, Troy, Pierce, and Chang all tickle my funny bones with great frequency as well! Such a great ensemble cast. Spent Christmas day showing the Christmas episodes to my gfs parents lol!

it's so cool they were willing to watch something you're passionate about
did your gfs parents like their experience?

abed is prob my fave, britta a very close second, and jeff for his self-awareness in later reasons which added a layer of complexity to his character i really liked personally

pierce and them mocking him for saying dumb shit is always a great bit

Poyser

I like them all but Jeff, Annie, Troy, Pierce, and Chang all tickle my funny bones with great frequency as well! Such a great ensemble cast. Spent Christmas day showing the Christmas episodes to my gfs parents lol!

It is a great show. I need to watch mythic quest actually, abed and mac from it’s always sunny seems like a great combo

Back