• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Mafia General Discussion

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
How many of you new guys aren't from NF/FV?
1. Lethal
3. Rugrat
4. Phenom
8. RDK
9. TPein
10. Poyser
11. CraigPelton
13. Big Man
15. Arp Bladstrum
16. Evans
17. Dalton
19. Doddsy
20. Black Legged Dragon
21. Hans Tweetenberg
22. Soulkiller
23. Alco

+ 2 others granma and one

• Wow
Reactions: Ral

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
1. Lethal
3. Rugrat
4. Phenom
8. RDK
9. TPein
10. Poyser
11. CraigPelton
13. Big Man
15. Arp Bladstrum
16. Evans
17. Dalton
19. Doddsy
20. Black Legged Dragon
21. Hans Tweetenberg
22. Soulkiller
23. Alco

+ 2 others granma and one
I've seen SoulKiller on NF

Sigismund

I'm thinking we could make a specific thread as a que for hosts; list of games, a schedule for when they want it to start, along with the sign-ups, active players needed, and subs as required and revolve it around so each host gets to have their game without someone else getting back to back games and others not.

How does that sound?

@Sigismund
@Retrolize
@Ultra
@Ekkologix
Sounds like a decent plan, Im down for it.

• Agree
Reactions: Ral

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I'm thinking we could make a specific thread as a que for hosts; list of games, a schedule for when they want it to start, along with the sign-ups, active players needed, and subs as required and revolve it around so each host gets to have their game without someone else getting back to back games and others not.

How does that sound?

@Sigismund
@Retrolize
@Ultra
@Ekkologix

Lets see what our leader thinks.
@Grammaton

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
As advisor
and i am assistant regional advisor

giphy.gif

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
as assistant regional advisor i suggest and volunteer to keep record track of the games, winrates, MVPs etc.. and we can discuss suitable rewards titles or medals to give out to the players who do good in games

we can also have a guide for newer players. there r multiple guides in NF and WG that we can yoink lol

we can also have academy games for newer players to help them out get used to the game

lastly community games with the other sections, mostly the OBD section wud be a nice way to introduce mafia section to other section

CharmingBlandAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
as assistant regional advisor i suggest and volunteer to keep record track of the games, winrates, MVPs etc.. and we can discuss suitable rewards titles or medals to give out to the players who do good in games

we can also have a guide for newer players. there r multiple guides in NF and WG that we can yoink lol

we can also have academy games for newer players to help them out get used to the game

lastly community games with the other sections, mostly the OBD section wud be a nice way to introduce mafia section to other section

CharmingBlandAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif
We can do that:

- Game Queue thread to keep a revolving list of active games (those needing sign-ups, subs, schedule)
- Game Records thread to keep an archive of all the mafia games played; MVPs, town vs scum vs indies, etc...winning, titles, prizes, rewards, players total records, times as mafia, independents, town, etc...
- Guide Thread for Mafia 101; terminology, tactics, basic how to guide if your town, or if your scum, and so on

Odd

Fuck the police
V.I.P. Member
As advisor I volunteer to review set ups by new hosts if need be, to help with balancing and such and make sure games have a consistent quality while also encouraging new people to host
Smell my finger

Poyser

How does that sound?

@Sigismund
@Retrolize
@Ultra
@Ekkologix
Yeah we’ve been employing this for years, def will get round to it soon

Back