• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Mafia General Discussion

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
@Sigismund look who I got now lol:

IMG_0257.png

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I used some orbs to do 2 steps on the Riruka selection banner and got Riruka and Uryu lol. I like Riruka and wanted another unit of her (so far I have Halloween Riruka, Xmas Riruka and another unit).

Sigismund

I used some orbs to do 2 steps on the Riruka selection banner and got Riruka and Uryu lol. I like Riruka and wanted another unit of her (so far I have Halloween Riruka, Xmas Riruka and another unit).
I only ever did 2 steps on the Beach Banner, I dont think I pulled anything off of the Riruka banner

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I only ever did 2 steps on the Beach Banner, I dont think I pulled anything off of the Riruka banner
I did some on the SAFWY banner, the Riruka banner and Sternritter selection. On SAFWY I got both Shinjis x3, Kisuke, Tokinada, 3x Mayuri, 3x Gin and Soifon; on the Riruka Banner I got Uryu and Riruka and on the Sternritter banner I got all units and Candice even twice lol.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Honestly I‘m starting to get really low on orbs, but we‘ll get a lot of free stuff for anniversary and also some free 5 and 6 stars, so this is fine. I have pretty much all charas I wanted anyway. With me only really missing a Starrk unit.

Sigismund

I did some on the SAFWY banner, the Riruka banner and Sternritter selection. On SAFWY I got both Shinjis x3, Kisuke, Tokinada, 3x Mayuri, 3x Gin and Soifon; on the Riruka Banner I got Uryu and Riruka and on the Sternritter banner I got all units and Candice even twice lol.
I think on SAFWY I got the final component of my all Byakuya team:
Screenshot_20230721-064116_Bleach.jpg

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
I think on SAFWY I got the final component of my all Byakuya team:
Screenshot_20230721-064116_Bleach.jpg
Right, you pulled Byakuya from TYBW. I pulled Gremmy lol. Maybe I want Lille as well, actually, since he‘s the only Sternritter I‘m still missing. Of the Captains it‘s just Kaname now, the Espadas Aru, Szayel, Noittra and Starrk (but I only want the latter), and the Lieutenants it‘s Iba and Yachiru. So I almost have the full squads lol.

Back