• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Mafia General Discussion

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Ah a Witcher Novel fan

She's best in the game, but her and Yennefer are a lot more manipulative and a few times outright abusive in the books than in the game. I still haven't watched the show lol
Lol I only watched the show so far and watched my uncle play the game a bit. But in the show Yen was just the GOAT.

• Catjamn
Reactions: Ral

Sigismund

Lol I only watched the show so far and watched my uncle play the game a bit. But in the show Yen was just the GOAT.
Ah, I assume the show liek the game makes a few alterations to each of them lol. Yennefer is a lot more manipulative and abusive to Geralt and mainpulative to Ciri. Triss is basically Geralt's simp and damn near stalker in the books tho

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I read the Witcher books in the original Polish language even before the games came out and i think they are excellent fantasy.

Regarding the show, season 1 i liked but could be better. Regarding season 2 i watched the first episode Grain of Truth which was good and mostly true to the Novel original. I heard it really went downhill after this though.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
hey @The Orca @Polar Bear @Whicker @Kurosaki Ichigo

hime and i are hosting an avatar the last airbender game in WG. could i interest u guys to join us there? gna be goated

looking to start somwhere in september

Kurosaki Ichigo

Soul reaper
hey @The Orca @Polar Bear @Whicker @Kurosaki Ichigo

hime and i are hosting an avatar the last airbender game in WG. could i interest u guys to join us there? gna be goated

looking to start somwhere in september
if it will be at the same time as this game, I would prefer not to mess it up

Back