• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Makima VS Gojo

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I'm surprised no one has done it here seeing how much hype there is for it. Also because Claudio

Makima doesn't have her immortality to be fair, because lol outlasting just feels cheap

Makima has the contracts she had during the Gun Devil fight

no prep

Who wins?

FVCj-mEXoAALZNu.jpg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
In speed Makima should actually be faster because no one in JJk has as good as a feat as Makima tracking and attacking faster than 20% Gun, and also being able to blitz Quanxi who blitzed and cut apart a large number of humans and dolls without them even knowing.

Strength goes to Gojo, from what I remember of part 1, the best strength feat Makima directly scales too would be Aki-47 shots which are around multi-building block. She could be higher though.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I think all it would take to bypass infinity is abilities that aren’t projectile in nature and just directly target him.

Like for instance Demon Power’s Blood Manipulation. No distance is being crossed when your own blood is ripping you up from the inside, right?

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If she actually had access to the gun devil kit this wouldn't be a fight. All of the Gun devils abilities work conceptually and aren't based on distance. Couple that with being far faster and yeah. Though tbh she could still just dump him into hell

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
If she actually had access to the gun devil kit this wouldn't be a fight. All of the Gun devils abilities work conceptually and aren't based on distance. Couple that with being far faster and yeah. Though tbh she could still just dump him into hell
:rock

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I think that's actually true.
We never actually see it firing bullets or the same deal with Makima. One instant it shoots and the next the damage just happens and people die.
It also makes sense when Makima ultimately deals with it at that as well.
Um bullets literally hits the water behind makima?
pm5Cv2Q_d.webp

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Um bullets literally hits the water behind makima?
pm5Cv2Q_d.webp
I didn't say they didn't travel

I said they were conceptual, which is why he can fire bullets from halfway across the country and they still hit the target

not sure why you're confused

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
af70Omq.jpg

v9lwYwP.jpg

Like, if you wanna be pedantic about it you could argue he still needs to be in range but being in range just means you get hit. Remember the fight with Makima lasted seconds and the bullets hit her from across the country. So unless he's firing massively hypersonic bullets we can assume it's based off of whatever parameters it sets before it starts firing

Blocky

Illustrious
I don't really think it could be conceptual? Considering the amount of guns it has. It wouldn't surprise me if it really did shot massively hypersonic bullets targeting people.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Only know of the anime version of makima
and just info surrounding gojo from people talking about it online so could be mistaken

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don't really think it could be conceptual? Considering the amount of guns it has. It wouldn't surprise me if it really did shot massively hypersonic bullets targeting people.
Amount of guns=/= speed of bullets. You could use the same argument for them the other way. Except, if they were just hypersonic bullets it wouldn't need to set targeting parameters before hand.

Though looking back, Makima never exclusively had a contract with the GD or anyone with it outside of dumping it into aki. So she has no way (other than the sacrifice thing) of killing Gojo outside of telling him to kill himself :maybe

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
For what it's worth I believe the Gun Devils thing is that it fires once at everything in its range and that bullet will always hit no matter what, so conceptual is a good way to describe its ability.

That said the Gun Devil isn't really necessary to her for this, anyway. Makima can force anyone she believes is below her into a contract and just tell them to die. Also Gojo lives in Japan and thus technically she can transfer any damage she receives into him instead :zaru

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Conceptual prob isn't the right word but yeah the ability is literally just
>Set parameters
>Fire
>Whatever he targeted gets hit

This was even at a distance of 500km so unless we wanna believe it was firing mach 1k bullets (which is honestly metal as fuck) it's more likely just an auto target ability.

And yeah telling him to commit suicide is viable considering she is superior to him in stats and his domain expansion prob wouldn't work. If it did Quanxi would have had Cosmo do it to Makima instead of begging for their lives. Dumping him into hell is also still an option.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
This was even at a distance of 500km so unless we wanna believe it was firing mach 1k bullets (which is honestly metal as fuck) it's more likely just an auto target ability.
I think that are mach 1k bullets, since in the scene you can see the bullets crossing over a city, taking 1 second to make the travel in addition to several bullets missing.
qjJ0aUm_d.webp

It's also not that surprising when Makima shots sent Denji into the atmosphere in seconds.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think that are mach 1k bullets, since in the scene you can see the bullets crossing over a city, taking 1 second to make the travel in addition to several bullets missing.
qjJ0aUm_d.webp

It's also not that surprising when Makima shots sent Denji into the atmosphere in seconds.
Yeah, when he starts shooting directly toward Makima. You notice in this instance it didn't set a range or any parameters. It just fires. So it could likely have both

Back