Member birthday thread

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Y'all like that "Today's Birthday's" widget or whatever it was called back in Vbulletin days where it showed a list of user's birthdays for the current day?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
lol, now I'm just wondering when that age tracker will tick up to remind me I'm an old fart. :skully
For now, until the payment clears, I’ll just make a custom usergroup for you (and delete it once the day is up/we get the other thing sorted) What username color would you like? And font?

Kaigainiki

ホンカ・ドンカ・バドンカス
V.I.P. Member
For now, until the payment clears, I’ll just make a custom usergroup for you (and delete it once the day is up/we get the other thing sorted) What username color would you like? And font?
You know what Trin, honestly as I said to Ral, ya'll have done enough for all of us.

Especially with the graphic art as well. It's absolutely fine. :skully

Thank you all the same.

Reactions: Ral

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You know what Trin, honestly as I said to Ral, ya'll have done enough for all of us.

Especially with the graphic art as well. It's absolutely fine. :skully

Thank you all the same.
It’s literally not a problem, it’s just a quick CSS style code I have known since I was 11, takes like 20 seconds of my time and takes 5 seconds to delete the group

:catgun
I’m giving you a pretty blue

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Adding: Piratepizzaking's is on Feb 6th.

What I'm going to do going forward is setting up a day event in my own calendar so we don't miss anyone and we can celebrate y'all's birthday properly.

Back