• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Mereoleona vs 8th Gate Might Guy

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
The battle of the fiery brawlers!

Restrictions: Speed Equal

Scenario 1: 8th Gate has its normal time limit

Scenario 2: 8th Gate will last for the duration of the fight

Setting: The peak of an active volcano.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I would honestly give it to Might Guy with insanely hard difficulty or to say it better

Might Guy 5.5/10
That's fair. At this point they're in the same DC/Durability range so it really just comes down to whose fighting style you think will prevail.

So I can absolutely see it going either way. And i'm happy that these two can have such a close fight now, given they're each my favorite character in their respective verses :catsalute

BC got dc upgrades to this degree⁉️
You didn't listen to Blade and me when the Black Clover movie came out!?

That shit applies to everyone as the final villain was the Wizard King before Julius(and his main cohorts was past Wizard Kings) who in his final attack, unleashed a huge ass Asteroid Asta destroyed... this was before the Demon Arc, by the by(As Asta defeated him BEFORE he was able to do a Devil Union or a True Devil Union and no mention of the Siblings appeared at all) so yes, they all get buffs because of that.

And yes, the movie is explicitly canon.

idek if i knew there was a movie

black_clover_sword_of_the_wizard_king.png

To be honest, I don't really blame you since it was shadowdropped this year onto Netflix.
But basically, Asta gets Multi-Continental scaling from destroying a Meteor on par with Gremmy's to defeat the antagonist of the movie, the Wizard King before Julius.
This is before the Devil Arc too meaning everyone benefits from this(While not everyone gets the same scaling, they weren't all getting their asses kicked either and did get buffs during that arc too), especially as they all fought the other Wizard Kings to a standstill or straight up won.

Back