MGR Raiden in Punishing Grey Raven

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Seeing the respect thread that recently came up made me want to test out how strong they go and going with something thematically fitting seemed obvious :maybe

How far would he get in the verse

Bonus round Armstrong and his cronies join forces to see if they make any difference.

@Papa Nier @Uoruk @Vespa Crabro @Arkhangel

An average Construct can move 187 times the speed of sound, Lamia can catch a lightning strike from the sky with her spear, and Rosetta can throw her spear into the atmosphere. Lucia Alpha, Super Mode Gabriel & Roland, Luna, Vonnegut, and Ishmael/The Merciful One are above Rosetta. It is possible to dodge particle lasers and enter bullet time.

Lamia can manipulate the ocean and cause it to rise, Luna can cause a tsunami and I’ve heard she busted a city, but I can’t find that feat. Lucia in her Plume Frame can take on the Polyphage boss which is a mechanical Kaijuu.

Lucia Alpha can cut and distort space with her slashes. Her sister Luna can manipulate gravity.

Arkhangel

An average Construct can move 187 times the speed of sound, Lamia can catch a lightning strike from the sky with her spear, and Rosetta can throw her spear into the atmosphere. Lucia Alpha, Super Mode Gabriel & Roland, Luna, Vonnegut, and Ishmael/The Merciful One are above Rosetta. It is possible to dodge particle lasers and enter bullet time.

Lamia can manipulate the ocean and cause it to rise, Luna can cause a tsunami and I’ve heard she busted a city, but I can’t find that feat. Lucia in her Plume Frame can take on the Polyphage boss which is a mechanical Kaijuu.

Lucia Alpha can cut and distort space with her slashes. Her sister Luna can manipulate gravity.

Its probably referring to her rampage and destruction of the main ARU City/Settlement but I dont know if she did it in one go or was the result from her making Railguns from the Punishing Virus and blasting everything in her rampage.

Back