• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle Michael Myers (Halloween Franchise) V.S Gandalf The Gray (LotR/The Hobbit)

Archduke Of Awesome

Gandalf is in the modern day. Morgoth is around somewhere out there, ready to start World War III. However, Gandalf the Gray has been tasked with stopping one of his servants in Haddonfield. It's Halloween, right after the end of Halloween Kills, and Gandalf has just discovered Michael right outside the house where he made his last kill.

Archduke Of Awesome

How strong is he? I've seen bits of it but not enough to make a statement about his feats aside from crushing that dude's skull in.
((NSFW, because it's bloody.))
He Survived being beaten to a bloody pulp, shot several times in the chest, and being stabbed in the cervical spine, an amount of abuse no normal human could endure, let alone recover from; he is no longer even believed to be human. It's notable that despite him having an extremely high pain tolerance, and he can actually feel considerable pain despite that, it seems as if he's connected with the literal force of Evil. He was either resurrected, or survived being stabbed in the cervical spine after being beaten, shot several times, and stabbed by a lynch mob, and then proceeded to kill all 12-20 of these vigilantes by himself, with one knife. (As shown by the linked video)

Archduke Of Awesome

So he has some decent regeneration. Movie Gandalf didn't do much in the first film besides take down the Balrog iirc.
Oh , Michael is also wall level, although at the low level, through offensive physical strength. It should be noted, Gandalf had telekinesis, knew how to fight decently well with swords, and had other magical powers. He could channel lightning through a sword, and had a flash bang spell that was very impressive and could generate a force field against Sauron.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

3:30 Gandalf the Grey went blow for blow with Saruman for a bit. Yes he was EVENTUALLY overpowered but it's clear that the two were not miles apart in power at this point.

2:00 Saruman being the same guy who did this shit.

And of course Gandalf himself beat this fucker. I really don't see what the fuck any version of Micheal I'm familiar with is going to do against Gandalf except get stomped big time.

Archduke Of Awesome

3:30 Gandalf the Grey went blow for blow with Saruman for a bit. Yes he was EVENTUALLY overpowered but it's clear that the two were not miles apart in power at this point.

2:00 Saruman being the same guy who did this shit.

And of course Gandalf himself beat this fucker. I really don't see what the fuck any version of Micheal I'm familiar with is going to do against Gandalf except get stomped big time.

We can assume that the only thing Gandalf knows about Michael is that he is a servant of Darkness. He might not have any idea of his capabilities beyond the whispers of the townsfolk. With that in mind, Michael might just think Gandalf is an off his rocker cosplayer with a fancy stick and sword. Since this isn't the Third Age, Gandalf is only Gandalf the Gray. He probably couldn't just curbstomp Michael Myers hilariously, because Michael has taken tons of punishment and kept on going.

If I recall, Michael can teleport, which is the only magical capability that Gandalf doesn't have. As soon as Gandalf is revealed to have that capability it's possible Michael can actually lay the hurt on him.

sir_fire

Distinguished
In what fucking world do you live in to think that a somewhat supernatural serial killer would stand a chance against a biblical angel? One whose 3-day fight with a fallen angel was mistaken by mortals as one of the worst thunderstorms they have ever seen?

Gandalf broke off a mountain side during his fight with the Balrog.
Out he sprang, and even as I came behind, he burst into new flame. There was none to see, or perhaps in after ages songs would still be sung of the Battle of the Peak.' Suddenly Gandalf laughed. 'But what would they say in song? Those that looked up from afar thought that the mountain was crowned with storm. Thunder they heard, and lightning, they said, smote upon Celebdil, and leaped back broken into tongues of fire. Is not that enough? A great smoke rose about us, vapour and steam. Ice fell like rain. I threw down my enemy, and he fell from the high place and broke the mountain-side where he smote it in his ruin.

This is a stomp.

Archduke Of Awesome

In what fucking world do you live in to think that a somewhat supernatural serial killer would stand a chance against a biblical angel? One whose 3-day fight with a fallen angel was mistaken by mortals as one of the worst thunderstorms they have ever seen?

Fine. This is an ill conceived battle then.

Back