Midora (Toriko) vs 666: Satan (GoH) vs Super Buuhan (DB manga)

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Isn't Super Buuhan galaxy level? Satan doesn't reach that level.
In the anime, he is, more than likely.

In the manga? Solar System level at best, and that's only if you buy Cell's statement that he could destroy the solar system. Personally, I do, but that's neither here nor there. Without upscaling from that statement, Buu should be like star level, or something. :jordangif

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

In the manga? Solar System level at best, and that's only if you buy Cell's statement that he could destroy the solar system. Personally, I do, but that's neither here nor there. Without upscaling from that statement, Buu should be like star level, or something. :jordangif
ah I was assuming we're using anime scaling.

idk about Midora but Satan should be small solar system level from Mori and Mubong cutting multiple planets from shockwaves. I'll have to find the calc top did.

There's also Satan's mind-reading and copy hax. Does Buuhan have any defense against those things?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
galaxy level?

toeiland buuhan is >> the likes of hatchiyack who was galaxy+ levels, pmuch toeiland buuhan is at least galaxy+/mftl levels

manga version is star+ levels/relativistic

so

toeiland version

if is the one who fights here, casually one ki blasts

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
ah I was assuming we're using anime scaling.

idk about Midora but Satan should be small solar system level from Mori and Mubong cutting multiple planets from shockwaves. I'll have to find the calc top did.

There's also Satan's mind-reading and copy hax. Does Buuhan have any defense against those things?
He might for the mind-reading, though that's dubious at best, given Babidi's mind hax should be useless on him.

Copy hax though? To my knowledge, no, he doesn't.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
toeiland buuhan is >> the likes of hatchiyack who was galaxy+ levels, pmuch toeiland buuhan is at least galaxy+/mftl levels

so

toeiland version

if is the one who fights here, casually one ki blasts
It's the manga version, sadly, so star+ and relativistic levels for Buuhan. :mjlol

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

I had forgotten that Cell's statement from the manga is not accepted here.

I remember that in the Dragon Ball Super manga, in a Flash Back of Moro when he faced the fat Supreme Kaioshin, he absorbed the energy/souls of an entire planetary system in moments, wouldn't that be an FTL feat? And since Buu beat the fat Kaio, he might scale, there was a context that he was weakened but it is known that his helpers with whom they also faced Moro were not nerfed.

Originally I calculated it using the inverse square law for destroying Mercury with a shock wave from Earth orbit, I used the GBE of Mercury and that gave me as Small Star.
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/jin-and-mubong-shockwave.1259964/

But then Zenith updated my calculation and instead of taking Mercury's GBE he took the kinetic energy of destroying Mercury taking the free fall of one of Jin's clones as a time frame and gave 9 KiloFoe (which is like the minimum of Small Galaxy)

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Sounds like depending on the calc Satan is either equal or way stronger than Buuhan.

Still don't know about Midora but unless he can resist mind-reading Satan can just read his mind and copy all the hax Midora has, or has seen. So depending on who Midora has fought Satan can grab some hax shit.

Eztephan

Illustrious
How do you take Jin Black hole after regain his ragnarok powers back? Cuz EoS Satan had PS of that cuz him was capable to fight Mubong Maitreya after return from Odin library.

And Jin Black hole was really massive .

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
How do you take Jin Black hole after regain his ragnarok powers back? Cuz EoS Satan had PS of that cuz him was capable to fight Mubong Maitreya after return from Odin library. And Jin Black hole was really massive .

I don't think Satan scales to that. Both times Satan fought Mubong he was holding back because pis.

Hence why both fights go from being equal to Mubong just stomping Satan.

Jin getting his power back and going ssj3 allowed him to fight fp Mubong on a equal level (till the author just decided to give both sides another powerup for some reason)

Eztephan

Illustrious
I don't think Satan scales to that. Both times Satan fought Mubong he was holding back because pis.

Hence why both fights go from being equal to Mubong just stomping Satan.

Jin getting his power back and going ssj3 allowed him to fight fp Mubong on a equal level (till the author just decided to give both sides another powerup for some reason)
I refer to Jin Mori power sealed on the holy grail. And only by the liberation of him powers caused a Black hole bigger than the New world. And Satan scale to that.

Jin SSJ3 was after that.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I refer to Jin Mori power sealed on the holy grail. And only by the liberation of him powers caused a Black hole bigger than the New world. And Satan scale to that.

Jin SSJ3 was after that
Is post-ts Satan stronger than Ragnarok Mori?:hm

I wouldn't doubt it but I don't think that was ever said.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
People really underestimate being able to make a few hundred quintillion clones all of which have equal stats to thw original. If Buuhan doesnt get anime scaling Satan probably walks through the other two pretty easily

Eztephan

Illustrious
Is post-ts Satan stronger than Ragnarok Mori?:hm

I wouldn't doubt it but I don't think that was ever said.
Satan had 2 time skip version, during him first fight with Mubong when him lost his core and the second one who training a few hours in the realm between demon realm and divine realm and return strong enough to fight alone a stronger form of Mubong that was fighting at the same time with Daewi, Mira and Mori after regain him sealed power.

So probably yes, he can be stronger than Ragnarok Mori or equals. In raw power Mubong say that Satan was superior to Mori after regain him sealed power, but Mori was more skilled.

Last edited:
Back