Misaka Mikoto (A Certain Magical Index) enters the Transformers multiverse

Arcee

Notorious
__misaka_mikoto_and_misaka_mikoto_level_6_shift_toaru_majutsu_no_index_and_2_more__sample-5c4099318339348e900f9650e9358287.jpg

From weakest to strongest, Misaka wants to slaughter every single character.

How far does she get?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
To be fair, if these panels are correct then the Vok actually are able to fight offensively, but choose not to
So they are correct but that's referring to one possible origin of the Vok as the G2 Swarm that was eating everything. The current Vok I guess could hypothetically do that still? But they never do and always act through representatives like Tigerhawk or Tarantulas, the Novaroids etc.

The Vok are also one of those weird cases where different authors have different ideas on where they came from and 1. no origin lines up with another 2. no origin has been confirmed to be "more correct or canon" than another. So they just don't make any sense.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Also I just realized the Vok saying they exist on every plane and talking about the Omniverse, but being below Primus also confirms what I already suspected based on other info that his reach extended that far.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Misaka's around mountain-island level with relativistic reactions

No idea about transformers except whatever OG posts.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
mountain level and relativistic can clear a lot of the cartoons. Not Unicron Trilogy or G1 obviously, but TFP, Animated, NuRID etc. should clear Beast Wars sans the Vok. Does she have any notable hax?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
mountain level and relativistic can clear a lot of the cartoons. Not Unicron Trilogy or G1 obviously, but TFP, Animated, NuRID etc. should clear Beast Wars sans the Vok. Does she have any notable hax?
I mean... most of her opponents are machines :mjpls

she can hit them with EMP blasts and fry their circuitry if that counts :char

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
-Casually outputting lightning at over a billion volts, said bolts can also possibly move at lightspeed.
-Her railgun, which when using her arcade coins is at mach 3, but she can use things other than her arcade coin.
-She can magnetize metal to stick too it or throw it around. Her most used items is iron sand which she can control to block objects or create weapons, that she can also make a giant mech out of.

-she can emit radio waves which she uses as a 360 radar capable of detecting bombs even hidden in stuffed animals.
-she can use her powers to remotely hack computers
-if she's near saltwater she can manipulate it to form wings to fly.
-I haven't read the side story but apparently she can use diamagnetism to control wood.

@Arcee does she have access to A.A.A?

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Emps are not guaranteed to work even against the Animated series I already mentioned

pretty sure Transmetals basically ignored the equivalent of a massive emp in series for BW and in TFA one took out Blitzwing but literally did nothing to Starscream

they work on the Bayformer versions though

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
city level Saints? :mjpls
Although she faced a Saint, it was more for her speed than for power since Misaka dodged everything because if she received an attack she would die, that's why I see Misaka (base) scaling among the Saints in speed more than in DC.

With the AAA she should have weapons comparable and superior to a Saint.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Although she faced a Saint, it was more for her speed than for power since Misaka dodged everything because if she received an attack she would die, that's why I see Misaka (base) scaling among the Saints in speed more than in DC.

With the AAA she should have weapons comparable and superior to a Saint.
I mean, yeah, if an attack actually landed on her without her defenses up it would obviously kill her.

(couldn't be Accelerator ngl)

But didn't she block/contest against Brunhild's strength at least a couple of times with her iron sand?

Back