Momonosuke vs. Queen/King

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
With proper training down the line. Maybe.

Otherwise, I think Momo’s lack of fighting experience hurts him here.

Aramaki’s arrogance and confidence from his logia intangibility led him to not even attempt to dodge Momo iirc.

And even then Momo didn’t really “win” as much as Shanks just scared Aramaki off after the fact.

Against Queen there are all sorts of tricks for Momo to worry about like invisibility and Virus Hax.

Against King, Momo isn’t at all equipped to exploit his weakness of his durability being lessened in speed mode. Because I don’t think Momo would be able to properly track his movements at all when King actually attempts to go around and blitz him.

We’ve also seen that from a distance Boro Breath is not a particularly hard move to dodge, as Base Luffy at the start of Wano managed to easily jump out of the way even when seemingly pissed off and thus unable to use his FS. Making it even more doubtful Momo’s version would ever really land on King in Speed Mode.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I mean, if his bite can hurt Kaido, he can definitely hurt them too

Just that Momo's also the epitome of "strong and unskilled" at the moment

Which means he's technically their tier in raw stats, but that won't matter at the moment in a straight up fight

I'm sure he'll actually have some training by his next appearance though (and let's be real, we know he'll appear again), so that'll probably change

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I mean, if his bite can hurt Kaido, he can definitely hurt them too

Just that Momo's also the epitome of "strong and unskilled" at the moment

Which means he's technically their tier in raw stats, but that won't matter at the moment in a straight up fight

I'm sure he'll actually have some training by his next appearance though (and let's be real, we know he'll appear again), so that'll probably change
The whole purpose for Yamato staying and not living her dream.

Back