UxA9ZPl8_2612181341441gpadd.jpg

VS

X8IU5d72_1908211514131gpadd.jpg

(Cassandra Cain)

>Bloodlusted
>Default gear
>Classic versions for both

r1: Marc vs Cassandra, who wins?
r2: Fight takes place under a full moon at night, who wins?

They fight on top of the Baxter building.

Discuss.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Considering she dodges bullets from automatic weapons and has contened with peeps with superhuman strength to a degree yes :skully
Depending on who she scales to she stand a good chance, but to my knowledge Marvel street levelers should be > DC street levelers.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
He doesn’t have his own feats that let him win?
The best feat I know, just offhand, is being only briefly stunned from a grenade, which would put him in the same ballpark range as Cassandra with standard equipment

but he also didn't get pasted from a punch from Venom so there's that

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
The best feat I know, just offhand, is being only briefly stunned from a grenade, which would put him in the same ballpark range as Cassandra with standard equipment

but he also didn't get pasted from a punch from Venom so there's that
More recently, he can stagger full blooded vampires,
moonknightnefaria2.jpg

And mook vampires can do shit like this:
2011875-1901083_jubilee_04_pg_16.jpg

In a straight up fight he got beat around, but he can still tank some of those punches.

Kronky’s New Groove

Pretty Much An Avenger
In a straight up fight he got beat around, but he can still tank some of those punches.
That's literally Moon Knight's fighting style - masochism. He tanks a bunch of hits and when the person is least suspecting it, beat them into a coma with a baseball bat.

UVV4e0d.png

Even Taskmaster has said that's why he hates copying Moon Knight's style, because it's based entirely around just letting yourself get beat to shit to get in close instead of dodging. Kinda helps that he can't actually die.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
That's literally Moon Knight's fighting style - masochism. He tanks a bunch of hits and when the person is least suspecting it, beat them into a coma with a baseball bat.
You misunderstand, maybe you haven't read Moon Knight's 6th volume, but Count Nefarious out-classes him,
RCO011.jpg

RCO012.jpg

RCO013.jpg

Completely. I understand he's a mentally deranged lunatic masochist, But i was making a point about his ability to hurt an off-guard count nefarious and survive some of his attacks 1v1. He had no chance of winning that fight solo.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Iirc isn’t Cassandra Cain a better fighter than Batman and Nightwing? Or was that retconned again because writers can’t handle it?
Yup

though since new 52 she's been going as Orphan iirc. She's still better than NW but I dunno about Batman

Back