• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Most powerful videogame-verse Super Dimentio (Paper Mario) can clear?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
So I remember Super Dimentio as basically being a low multiverse level reality warper, with a form of pseudo invincibility that had to be de-powered by the Pure Hearts.

There are a scant few Videogame series that reach multiverse level. And I know Super Dimentio obviously ain’t doing anything in verses like SMT where multiverse level is just Tuesday.

But of the other verses that are also in the low multiverse level range (Xenoblade, Pokemon, Disgaea, etc…).

I’m wondering which ones can Super Dimentio outright clear? And which ones would he stop at either due to them being able to destroy slightly more universes in one go, or hax?

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
I don't know if Super Dimentio has a possibility in Super Robot Wars multiverse with beings like Perfectio or Dark Brain.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I don't know if Super Dimentio has a possibility in Super Robot Wars multiverse with beings like Perfectio or Dark Brain.
Outside of reality warping. Super Dimentio does have a few haxes of his own mostly carried over from his base form. Mind Control (corrupted Fracktail with a snap of his fingers, and controls Luigi with a mind sprout), Dimension manipulation (created a dimension that makes himself 256 times stronger… but also everyone else in the dimension lol), clones, BFRing people to other dimensions, etc…

From what I remember SRW also has Masinger Zero and STTGL and they’re both a lot higher than just low multiverse level going off of memory…

So I would understand him not being able to clear regardless.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
IIRC Arceus got upgraded cause of PL:A so he might be stuck with universals now

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
IIRC Arceus got upgraded cause of PL:A so he might be stuck with universals now
Ok. On the topic of RPGs. While I know Super Dimentio obviously couldn’t solo the entire Final Fantasy Franchise. Could he beat the majority of the individual entires?

Basically what I’m asking is are there crazy high multiversal feats in most of the Final Fantasy games, or is it mostly just limited to a select few of them?

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
There is a lot but it's concentrated to several games?

Off the top of my head, he could beat uhhh 2 4 6 7 9 10 12 13 CD, unless I missed something

I think he beats CoD as it is in 3 but it might have gotten buffed by new games

Back