• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

My general problem with versus debaters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Alot of the time, People often rank things based on their own feelings ignoring their own standards and logic
I mean just look at uvogin, So by the logic of scaling who would uvogin or kakuzu compare too who destroyed a town or what shown feats does he have for that none yet people still him rank them there despite there being no scaling or feats for that, The community's feelings tranceeds their own logic
unknown.png

Quite consistent too, different dudes on a different forum act in the same manner and have the same exact beliefs
unknown.png

Almost like this group is a hive mind or something with no care for logicality, Wonder who admitted to that again?
CONSENUS EQUALSS FACTS to you dudes, it's why none of your arguments make any sense nor do they follow any internal consistency
unknown.png

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
f9jfir7kyte01.png

manga BBI is still MCB but he scales to higher being one the strongest members of his group

me being lazy doesn't make your argument from incredulity any stronger

Bob74h

The Supreme King
f9jfir7kyte01.png

manga BBI is still MCB but he scales to higher being one the strongest members of his group

that's nowhere near a town in range
it's huge but not nowhere as a town in size

plus it would be beyond stupid if he was town lv anyway as meruem with his energy blast only blew up one single hill
unknown.png

Is meruem weaker then uvogin? The same meruem who bodied squadron leaders who are relative to phantom troupe members
unknown.png

Last edited:

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
Okay anything other than arguing from incredulity? Do you know how energetic destruction works or why the feat is impressive?

All you had to do was ask for evidence in the thread instead of whining "it doesn't fit my preconceived notions of the series so it must be wank without logic"

Either bring up something new or stop wasting my time

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Okay anything other than arguing from incredulity? Do you know how energetic destruction works or why the feat is impressive?

If the argument is the amount of force, it would take to blow up that piece of rock would be the same as the force to blow up an entire city with metal reinforced buildings then you should really not be telling others about logic

Anyways, the thread was not intended as a hxh debate was more pointing out how consensus reigns over actual facts
uvo and kakuzu was just an example as it was more recent

If you want another one, it could be the utter comedy which is universe lv pokemon

Bob74h

The Supreme King
Oh and meruem's feats in the manga are better than Uvogin's
Uvogin is impossible. To scale with that feat in the manga
cant even tell the depth of the hole

much less, the radius considering how everyone in the shot are horribly off model in terms of sizes

it's even hard to tell, if it's hole that is being depicted due how bad the thing would be drawn
unknown.png

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
were you born obtuse?

Do you just like looking at your own posts?
I already addressed that in my first post
Stop being salty your preconceived notions of characters are wrong (once again bringing up Pokémon after you got told off in the last thread for being disingenuous

either bring something new or

Qinglong said:
Stop wasting my time

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>Tell dude to stop using my statement to claim something I never meant
>does it anyway
Your not a clown fam, your the entire circus

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Again Bob, stop doing this kind of shit. Don't try and twist things out of context and take different statements from others and try to wholesale apply to in different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back