My perspective on squirrels will forever be changed.

RÆM

Distinguished
So you know I'm doing my thing, in a driveway buying chicken nuggets to bring to my grandma for lunch.
I see a fucking dead squirrel, like a flat tail, and
you won't believe this.

HIs homie his bro, his dad or whatever another squirrel is on top of him Gnawing on his head like it's a chicken nugget. I do my best not to run over the both of them. I try to look back in my rear to see these two.

WTF?!!?!

squirrels eat meat? squirrels eat other squirrels?!?!!?
My entire life I've lived and haven't known this.

Fucking disgusting.

squirrels are cannibals

RÆM

Distinguished
images

• Haha
Reactions: Odd
So you know I'm doing my thing, in a driveway buying chicken nuggets to bring to my grandma for lunch.
you won't believe this.

HIs homie his bro, his dad or whatever another squirrel is on top of him Gnawing on his head like it's a chicken nugget. I do my best not to run over the both of them. I try to look back in my rear to see these two.

WTF?!!?!

Fucking disgusting.

squirrels are cannibals
yo you don't know what I have been through with these funding squirrels

one insane squirrels keeps looking into the windows of my home menacingly screaming

Pericolo

Illustrious
see that's terrible, but rats (and i guess by extension rodents) are known to actually try to mate with dead females from time to time

eating doesn't seem so bad now does it

sir_fire

Distinguished
see that's terrible, but rats (and i guess by extension rodents) are known to actually try to mate with dead females from time to time

eating doesn't seem so bad now does it
Necrophilia is distressingly common to animals with a high level of intelligence.

See: Dolphins, Elephants, Crows

you won't believe this.

WTF?!!?!

Fucking disgusting.

squirrels are cannibals

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I don't like it when animal sympathizers try to act like Humans are worse than Animals in morality. Sure, you have your Sociopaths and Psychopaths, but Animals can be just as messed up, while occasionally even knowing right from wrong on a basic level.

Back