Nasuverse protagonists in Fate Grand Order

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So some Master Servant pairs (or rough equivalents) have to go through Part 1 of FGO, up through Solomon. They get back-up from Chaldea in the forms of rayshifts, logistics, and information gathering, but don't have access to the FATE summoning system. However, the Servant doesn't require magical energy from the Master to operate at full power.

Scenario 1: Shirou and Arturia

Scenario 2: Shiki and Arcuied

Scenario 3: Seig and Astolfo

Scenario 4: Aoko and Soujuuro

Scenario 5: Ayaka and Arthur

Bonus round: Gun god gets dropped in

All characters have access to their strongest form under normal conditions (meaning no unsealed Excalibur or Archetype Earth outside of situations they would actually be called in)

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Anyone semi competent runs into the same problem A team did during kirschs bad end avoidance run. The moment goetia catches a whiff of anyone he needs to take remotely seriously it’s over

I don't actually know what happened in that scenario, but I thought Kirsch succeeded in his run (albeit while not having to deal with the Lion King or something)?

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
I don't actually know what happened in that scenario, but I thought Kirsch succeeded in his run (albeit while not having to deal with the Lion King or something)?
Goetia basically doesn’t fuck around until solomon and actively takes steps to impede their progress and directly interferes much earlier.

kirsch didn’t have to deal with camelot after a certain point when he was abusing NG+ knowledge to speedrun later crypters through . He prevents camelot from manifesting by clearing Jerusalem before LK arrives

essentially anyone that registers as a threat on his radar (arc, both Arthur’s) is gonna have a much harder time with it.
Sieg and astolfo can make it far because goetia won’t take them seriously but they would hard stop at either america or camelot if they get insanely lucky in America

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
255e4c24d3053dc515855438baca2e6b--fans-php.jpg

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Weird way of saying best

What, the doujin clearly written by someone pissy over Fate overshadowing Tsuki? :skully

Shiki somehow being relevant in a context where Servants exist wasn't even the most egregious piece of wank in there, for some bizzare reason Ciel is able to intimidate fucking Archer :kobeha

Goetia basically doesn’t fuck around until solomon and actively takes steps to impede their progress and directly interferes much earlier.

kirsch didn’t have to deal with camelot after a certain point when he was abusing NG+ knowledge to speedrun later crypters through . He prevents camelot from manifesting by clearing Jerusalem before LK arrives

essentially anyone that registers as a threat on his radar (arc, both Arthur’s) is gonna have a much harder time with it.
Sieg and astolfo can make it far because goetia won’t take them seriously but they would hard stop at either america or camelot if they get insanely lucky in America

This is including the fact that Goetia's Gaze can literally separate your soul from your body and mess up Servants through throwing their flaws in their faces, weakening them.
I'm not even sure if any of the characters outside of Servant pairings can even deal with that or ultimately can get Edmond Dantes to their side, if Events are even allowed here to survive that.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
What, the doujin clearly written by someone pissy over Fate overshadowing Tsuki? :skully

Shiki somehow being relevant in a context where Servants exist wasn't even the most egregious piece of wank in there, for some bizzare reason Ciel is able to intimidate fucking Archer :kobeha
You seem mad :skully

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Cross you really aren't helping your case when you be passive-aggressive like that...

I'm being serious though 🤷‍♂️

I ran across that doujin before I actually knew what Tsuki was and was like "oh hey, who are all these dudes". And then I went to look them up and its like "oh, that's what's going on"

And prior to the remake that's pretty much been the only context I ran into Tsuki in general, i.e. Tsuki vs Fate.

I didn't even know Melty Blood was a thing till the new one came out with the Remake

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
>author msut be salty
>made in 07 when there was no animosity between the fanbases

You're just projecting tbh

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Iirc you were actually like this before when @Type-Rey brought up how it was nice fate wasnt a focus for a change and you came outta nowhere with the "tsuki fans should be happy for fate money " or something to that effect lol

Back