News Section changes

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Yeah I think Regans greatest mistake was trusting him? now you do lol

Hes a duplicitous wop pimp and politics never changed that

I think Reagan's biggest mistake was destroying the fucking middle class and paving the way for unmitigated unchecked capitalism but different strokes I guess.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I want to make sure I understand Nep Nep's position:

- News section is going to only be news being posted and discussed
- Politics and the like that go with it will be bagged into the the Round Table and hidden from guests and unregistered users/vistors

Nothing else is changing. The Round Table or whatever equivalent we're using is where more political conversations and debates or opinions can go on without the worry of us getting google-result blacklisted or whatever because Google WILL impose its view via webmaster handlers, information and data scientists and techs now to query political discussions regardless and if the slant is right-tilted, we'll essentially be Alex Jonas'd off the SEO lists.

I've talked with Nep and Ral over this several times as well as with Masterblack too, its not a change that the discussions or opposing views won't be allowed, its that its going to be done in the sub-section of the News for that stuff.

This is nothing to be worried about.

Reactions: Ral

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Yes that was the intent when the idea originally came up and it remains the primary motivation for the change.

I'm curious as to why the complaints are having a resurgence now.

• Agree

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
BTW, while you guys are generating most of the activity (appreciated), it does not mean this forum is dedicated to the section and it never meant that we were going to want to expand beyond this particular audience, and give the choice for cohabitation.
Ral wants this to be a home for other people, too.

• Agree
Back