NF banned crew

Son Goku

Notorious
like i don't wanna look at the shit you say in private just to learn you're RPing being an old lady whose knees get cummed on or something

i've been scarred enough by the net, i've learned information isn't always there to be absorbed
I am rping how the chatterbox was better than the blender in my dms

Reactions: Ral

Pericolo

Illustrious
the chatterbox was fine i'm just memeing

it was where i met a lot of my friends and some really nice people

Pericolo

Illustrious
He is in my 2nd ban appeal thread, true nostalgia.
the one thing i miss is usernotes, he was in there, same for winchester gospel, and other friends i respected a lot telling me i was doing fine

it was good for the soul to read that if i ever felt like i was fucking up or just feeling shitty

Son Goku

Notorious
the one thing i miss is usernotes, he was in there, same for winchester gospel, and other friends i respected a lot telling me i was doing fine

it was good for the soul to read that if i ever felt like i was fucking up or just feeling shitty
I'm still convinced usernotes were just meant for absolute smack talk. funnily enough you're also in my 2nd ban thread.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
> just logged in my profile, again
> people still rate me with positive ratings
> tried to click them
> only the log out option is available, again

:russ :hestonpls

Pericolo

Illustrious
I'm still convinced usernotes were just meant for absolute smack talk. funnily enough you're also in my 2nd ban thread.
bit of both smack and mostly user was warned/banned for x, depends on the era

later on things were way more moderated

it was always funny to see a mod in your notes like "never mod him" and then you were a fucking admin like lmao

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
> just logged in my profile, again
> people still rate me with positive ratings
> tried to click them
> only the log out option is available, again

:russ :hestonpls

Can't speak about the positive rating since I'm an average bitch but yee got that notif I literally can't see lel

Son Goku

Notorious
bit of both smack and mostly user was warned/banned for x, depends on the era

later on things were way more moderated

it was always funny to see a mod in your notes like "never mod him" and then you were a fucking admin like lmao
there is always a path to the dark side, no matter how unnatural it may be.

Back