• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

NF banned crew

Its Over

Illustrious
Banned Member
Chill.gif

Reactions: Ral

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
i'll be honest, i have no beef with her

if she'd still like to even talk to me i'd be glad to talk to her as well, and maybe catch up on our lives a bit
holding grudges and being angry over stuff from years ago is a waste of time, i stopped doing it because it will fuck you up long term and it's really fucking lonely

so sure, why not, i personally don't mind at all

Everyone is willing to let bygones be bygones in respect of our fresh start. yes Trinny included.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
no point in being mad

i miss the conversations we had sometimes as well

I may be relatively young but I've learned this lesson. I genuinely think some of the people I invited probably didn't expect me of all people to invite them.

People and bonds with them are worth so much more than individual disagreements.

Leng

Illustrious
I don't think people will be quiet with their friends getting banned, so this will probably keep spreading.

Von Gos

Shut Up, Island
Here's what my list looks like so far. Let me know who's missing and/or help with corrections.

Permed:
Blade, CrossTheHorizon, Fang, Gin, Island, Kenneth, Kingslayer, Natty, Nep Nep, Oddjutsu, Ral, Rohan, Rom the Chad Knight, Son Goku, Trinity, The Immortal WatchDog, Xhominid

Formerly Permed:
Atlantic Storm, B Rabbit, Lew, Nemesis

Demodded:
Atlantic Storm, Kenneth, Island, Masterblack06

Café Banned:
Capt. Autismo, JJ Baloney, makeoutparadise, Pilaf, reiatsuflow
Upgrade me to permed.

(I wish my dick was as big as Mbxx's.)

• Haha
Reactions: Ral

MrBopo

Paramount
Soo...you think inviting her here's a good idea or nah? If she even responds that is.

All I remember from those last three days was that Kitsune got caught red-handed for trying to prevent Gin from being made into advisor in a staff discussion thread, old PM convos that Kits had with her lackeys (cough Krory) and that managed to spill

The fact that she's a bit of a codependant, half asian, and her husband ran away from her and never came back once :mjgrin

Didnt help her case either
If I remember correctly Gin and her made up after the whole advisor drama

Back