• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

NF banned crew

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
That announcement is directed to everyone, not just you. Did your comment spark the need to give everyone a reminder that behavior and flaming like that isn't allowed? Yes.

Don't play the obtuse card, you know exactly what you're doing. If you felt put on the spot, I'm sorry, but this wasn't going to be overlooked.

There's a difference between throwing generic insults at a site administrator who has denied the allegations thrown against him and throwing personal insults toward a member and using their irl problems against them as a way to conveniently shit on them. Like, literally for no reason. That commentary should not have been made is the point.

It has nothing to do with you; it has everything to do with your comment.
If anyone else does it--flames, makes toxic remarks about their personal shit, whatever, they're going to be warned aswell. Simple as.
I imagine NC will be quick to restart his drama on NF over here. Guy held a grudge for two years, and the moment he gets unbanned he decides to make a jab about my mother being in hell. Just a forward warning I got ex-friends who are still salty years after the fact.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I imagine NC will be quick to restart his drama on NF over here. Guy held a grudge for two years, and the moment he gets unbanned he decides to make a jab about my mother being in hell. Just a forward warning I got ex-friends who are still salty years after the fact.
NC?

Well anyway.

If he does, and he doesn't heed the warnings, he'll be banned.

Sigismund

Here's what my list looks like so far. Let me know who's missing and/or help with corrections.

Permed:
Atlantic Storm, Blade, CrossTheHorizon, Fang, Gin, Island, Kenneth, Kingslayer, Lurko, Natty, Nep Nep, Oddjutsu, Ral, Rohan, Rom the Chad Knight, Son Goku, Trinity, The Immortal WatchDog, Xhominid

Formerly Permed:
B Rabbit, Lew, Nemesis

Demodded:
Atlantic Storm, Kenneth, Island, Masterblack06

Café Banned:
Capt. Autismo, makeoutparadise, Pilaf, reiatsuflow
I also got permabanned

E

Example

Unconfirmed
I imagine NC will be quick to restart his drama on NF over here.
Maybe? Maybe not.
This place is still in its extremely obscure stages so I doubt many people outside of NF will find it.

Reactions: Ral
Back