Nibel

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone. My username is Nibel. I am French. I was born on the 28th day of September. I'm 22 years old, soon 23.

I am a member of WG forum(and formerly OroJackson).

The reason of me joining this forum is that I am currently playing in a Avatar : The Last Airbender mafia game. Before this game, I already participated in two mafia games but I still have difficulties.
By joining your community, I wish I could enhance my playstyle and make me fully enjoy the mafia games I will be participating in the near future.

Let's talk more about me.
I am a manga and manhwa amateur. My favorite manga being The Ancient Magus Bride and my favorite manhwa being Tower of God. I also like watching football. My favorite movies are No Country for Old Men by Coen Brotherd and Princess Mononoke by Hayao Miyazaki.

I wish to be accepted as one of your members. Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forum!

Not sure if you saw the little notification at the bottom of the screen after you signed up, but it does mention info about our first-post approval process. It's a little bit of an inconvenience at first, but it's helped deter the spambot horde from shitposting all over the forum and thus degrading the quality of threads here :catsalute

Thanks for joining and hope to see you around!

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Hello everyone. My username is Nibel. I am French. I was born on the 28th day of September. I'm 22 years old, soon 23.

I am a member of WG forum(and formerly OroJackson).

The reason of me joining this forum is that I am currently playing in a Avatar : The Last Airbender mafia game. Before this game, I already participated in two mafia games but I still have difficulties.
By joining your community, I wish I could enhance my playstyle and make me fully enjoy the mafia games I will be participating in the near future.

Let's talk more about me.
I am a manga and manhwa amateur. My favorite manga being The Ancient Magus Bride and my favorite manhwa being Tower of God. I also like watching football. My favorite movies are No Country for Old Men by Coen Brotherd and Princess Mononoke by Hayao Miyazaki.

I wish to be accepted as one of your members. Have a nice day.
welcome in, lets get it!

Back