• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Not gonna lie

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
what kind of metal are you engaging with

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Bug man is mad because insects do not have any metal on them (iron does not count).

what kind of metal are you engaging with
What ya got?

Sorry I mean.

What ya got that isn't a man shouting while bashing his head into a pile of trashcans claiming to be possessed by drug bunnies?

I will yeet you
And I will eat you.

Consider this a date ☝️

Bug man is mad because insects do not have any metal on them (iron does not count).
Zinc count?

Termites like metal btw.

At least that's the myth, tried to find any solid paper on it and all I got is "facts" from pest control companies 🤔

Reactions: Ral

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
What ya got?

Sorry I mean.

What ya got that isn't a man shouting while bashing his head into a pile of trashcans claiming to be possessed by drug bunnies?
not expecting you to like this either but give it a try

is that good or bad
If I wanna die without dying yeah.

I mostly prefer to listen to more industrial and mechanical sounds, you know to feel the coldness of metal and energising shock of electrical overload into my fleshy brain.

Been fascinated with the contrast and possible clash between mechanical and biological since my early childhood.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
What ya got?

Sorry I mean.

And I will eat you.

Consider this a date ☝️

Zinc count?

Termites like metal btw.

At least that's the myth, tried to find any solid paper on it and all I got is "facts" from pest control companies 🤔
I'm 2fast2furious son

Reactions: Ral
Back