• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #10: Spirit Never Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
What is the absolute worst take you guys have seen during your time being on battle forums? It has to be a specific take.

Mine would be Yhwach (the poster) claiming Thor lifting the world serpent off earth is only a building level feat because of "muh perspective yo! Look at the boat! It can't be that big!"
I'm biased bc when I got into this hobby I'd mostly participate in jojo threads but seeing reddit threads about how no character in jojo is FTL

and this wasn't on a battle forum but some dumb ass nigga I encountered on facebook not only believed jojo characters weren't ftl, but that Dio died by using the ripple on himself

tbh almost every Bleach related powerscaling post in the last 3 years especially related to Yhwach are some of the dumbest I've ever seen in the hobby

What do you mean? Solar System/Universal Yhwach is 100% legit(Just ignore virtually everything that says otherwise) and he can basically instant kill people just by looking at them hard enough(Even though it's more heavily implied Ichibei died to his own move being reversed on him):maybe

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
FKi2DK_XEAMgIy8
:doge

I have always been disappointed that the DB human fighters just gave up in trying to get even stronger or to catch up to the Saiyans. It could have made each of them have their unique way of getting stronger. Imagine Yamucha coming up with all sorts of techniques inspired by wolves or channelling ki into his fingertips for razor-sharp claws for his Wolf Fang Fist. Or maybe get some training from the wolve men from the Tournament of Power.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I have always been disappointed that the DB human fighters just gave up in trying to get even stronger or to catch up to the Saiyans. It could have made each of them have their unique way of getting stronger. Imagine Yamucha coming up with all sorts of techniques inspired by wolves or channelling ki into his fingertips for razor-sharp claws for his Wolf Fang Fist. Or maybe get some training from the wolve men from the Tournament of Power.
I don't even know why the human fighters didn't just learn Kaioken. Yeah it wouldn't have been as good as Super Saiyan but it still would've made them more relevant. Hell, I'm while I'm glad that Piccolo's getting something now, it's weird how he didn't learn it for himself, since he could probably regenerate and ignore the bodily strain.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Keeping up with the Saiyans is a pipe dream

the humans can get stronger but they’ll never be more than mid-carders (and even then that’s pushing it, they’re low tier fighters on the grand scheme of things)

I don't even know why the human fighters didn't just learn Kaioken. Yeah it wouldn't have been as good as Super Saiyan but it still would've made them more relevant. Hell, I'm while I'm glad that Piccolo's getting something now, it's weird how he didn't learn it for himself, since he could probably regenerate and ignore the bodily strain.
Regeneration drains his stamina so adding that with Kaioken would be bad for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back