• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #10: Spirit Never Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
never forget
Note: Genis isn't omniversal, not even multiversal, lmao. back in obd 2017-2018 certain posters somehow managed to wank him at that level, with lot's of headcanon, it was basically a getbackers deception - comics edtion, but after several regulars recently examined the feats again, he is universe level+ at full power = he can still solo many verses and characters, but when it comes if he can solo for example dbs, this time, he can solo for example only 99% of dbs, since he can't even defeat zeno, the weakest stepping stone for multiversal characters in fiction :mjlol

Now, even a full power Rom [the space knight], also defeats him 6/10 times. :mjlol

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
The Graven-Mass balls we see can only be made by somebody who uses the primeval current. So, it had to be either Azur or Lusat, but my money is on Lusat. Sellen herself can also do it, but it wouldn't make sense and Azur was her teacher. I doubt he would do his student dirty like that. Lusat was the unknown.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
And we know it wasn't Rennala because she's retarded after Radagon went out for milk, and lunar sorcery is an entirely different heretical branch of sorcery that's not related to the primeval current.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Izuku's new fit looks like trash in color :mjlol . I've never liked any of his costumes but I swear they somehow get worse overtime:kobeha.

gqn1g4uqdsn81.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
And if you were expecting the chapters to get better nope :mjlol . Latest chapter is all about Toga and her attempts to gain sympathy from anyone other than thirsty Yandere simps :kobeha. Izuku literally wastes time after Toga's confession to him to talk about how lovers going on dates actually function before another classmate comes in and thankfully goes " You fucking idiot, you have a job to do and you could get us all killed wasting time here! Get the fuck out of here!!"

Toga's so out of touch with reality that it's not even funny. Literally; "how dare those jackass heroes and the rest of society not accept me as the mass murderer that I am, how dare they tell me that I have to take responsibility for my actions!! I'll turn my back on the world!! "

Yeah how dare people not want to die :giogio. Wouldn't be so bad if we weren't supposed to feel sorry for her. Might as well just read the series for the Todoroki's if you're even slightly interested in Mha :mjlol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back