• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #10: Spirit Never Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I suppose.
Only other story I see it mentioned in the old EU was one that was a non-canon issue of Star Wars Tales that had Solo and Chewie crash land on Earth with Solo getting killed by Natives and Chewie staying on the Falcon watching over him for hundreds of years until he eventually comes into contact with Jones, yes THAT Jones.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I'm remembering new details every day from that Mha chapter. I forgot that Izuku can fucking fly so there was even less excuse. Ofa alone should have been enough to avoid Toga. He shows in the last page that he's fast enough to run on water yet this shit happens :mjlol . Dude legit panics that he can't just rely on danger sense in this situation, fucking moron man:kobeha.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FOKmpZ6VcAMxfeY

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
On another note I just saw someone on reddit essentially try to argue that Bakugou is nearly faster than light because the 3rd movie had people dodging "lasers" and he actually damaged All Might in that one training arc making him city lvl. Despite the fact that he didn't really hurt All Might at all :mjlol . He flat out called Bakugou's attack a "weak barrage " in that chapter :kobeha. Dude legit just tanked his attacks :skully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back