• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #10: Spirit Never Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FMiT1Z_XoAMdepY

Raidou Kuzunoha

"Testament was always effeminate as fuck, this matches up perfectly."

Max a brief google image search is enough for me to call bullshit on that. The earlier designs were effeminate yeah, but they were still clearly male, he did NOT straight up look like a woman like he does in Strive.

And yes of course Max loves the redesign in case there was any doubt on that, he thinks this is the best he's ever looked.

The funny thing is you got characters like Astolfo in Fate who just blatantly looks like a girl but is still a guy regardless, no questions asked. Like you can look super pretty but still be a guy at the end of the day. Which is not new in anime.

Or having D'on being sorta ambiguous based on his lore but still kind of a guy.

Like I don't mind if the character was already built like that from the start but I hate shit being stuffed down my throat.

Its like the Matrix shit all over again.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

"Testament was always effeminate as fuck, this matches up perfectly."

Max a brief google image search is enough for me to call bullshit on that. The earlier designs were effeminate yeah, but they were still clearly male, he did NOT straight up look like a woman like he does in Strive.

And yes of course Max loves the redesign in case there was any doubt on that, he thinks this is the best he's ever looked.

Bro how am I supposed to take Max seriously on something like this when he rarely touches FGs from devs other than Capcom? :whutpepe

Bro how am I supposed to take Max seriously on something like this when he rarely touches FGs from devs other than Capcom? :whutpepe

That's always been Max's biggest deal and why it's easy as hell to mock him.
People love to say that he's like one of the biggest influencers of the FGC but he's actually pretty fucking awful at it. He consistently raises the flag for Capcom every time at the expense of other FGC titles, anytime he DOES play another FGC game, he plays this extremely ridiculous fake hype and barely knows what he talks about and usually leaves the game in about a week.
And let's not even get into how hard he bitches at "Anime" games because "Anime"(Despite the fact that shit like Mortal Kombat is even more cringy than any "Anime" game I have seen) and see how he pretty much dances around certain characters in KOFXV or refuses to play Melty Blood: Type Lumina.

And it doesn't even stop at FGC games, literally see how he acts when it comes to Final Fantasy when for him, it begins and ends at VII and XIV. It just comes off as poser shit to basically go and pretend he knows what he's talking about when he doesn't. It makes it worse since it's obvious that it feels like a defense against anyone who lambasts Testament's redesign(especially on top of the fact it looks like they are taking away what makes Testament... Testament with his gameplay too).

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
That's always been Max's biggest deal and why it's easy as hell to mock him.
People love to say that he's like one of the biggest influencers of the FGC but he's actually pretty fucking awful at it. He consistently raises the flag for Capcom every time at the expense of other FGC titles, anytime he DOES play another FGC game, he plays this extremely ridiculous fake hype and barely knows what he talks about and usually leaves the game in about a week.
And let's not even get into how hard he bitches at "Anime" games because "Anime"(Despite the fact that shit like Mortal Kombat is even more cringy than any "Anime" game I have seen) and see how he pretty much dances around certain characters in KOFXV or refuses to play Melty Blood: Type Lumina.

And it doesn't even stop at FGC games, literally see how he acts when it comes to Final Fantasy when for him, it begins and ends at VII and XIV. It just comes off as poser shit to basically go and pretend he knows what he's talking about when he doesn't. It makes it worse since it's obvious that it feels like a defense against anyone who lambasts Testament's redesign(especially on top of the fact it looks like they are taking away what makes Testament... Testament with his gameplay too).
Didnt he ragequit one game because he got absolutely fucking styled on
:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back