• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #10: Spirit Never Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
At this rate there needs to be a huge fan response to Fromsoft to fix this error and make the ending clearer on what Ranni actually wanted.
I think that goes without saying. To fuck it up so badly you basically make her intentions 180 degrees from what it was originally supposed to be needs to be addressed, not only with a scene fix, but that dude getting the axe. Seriously, what a screw-up.
:kobeha

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
IMG_6309.webp
Thats a strong ass lineup to be fighting

True Form Darkseid, The UpsideDown Man, Doomsday, The Empty Hand, Necron and 3 other niggas I don't even know

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
@Atem not sure if you're aware of this, but apparently, Ranni's ending may in fact suffer from a horrendous translation error from someone who didn't understand Japanese sentence structure, lol.

If this is true, not only is Ranni not a villain, but a hero, and that dude being paid for that garbage translation deserves a firing. :mjlol

Yeah, I know.

Big if true. There seems to have been a massive mistranslation.

The original text for Ranni's Age of Stars says, supposedly in this case, that her actual intention is to remove all Outer God influence from the Lands Between. And go on a voyage into outer space with her consort. Apparently, this is also the same world or even multiverse as Sekiro and Okina comes from Ashina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back