• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #10: Spirit Never Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FG7nSvuacAApNc9

heck yea

At this point I just need to see what Murata and ONE'S plan is. They clearly intend for Garou to not be the least bit menacing, because nobody buys his evil act in and out of verse at this point, with Saitama about to walk away from him, since he actually didn't have any reason to fight him. Hell Saitama looked like more of a menace.
q8ZdULg_d.webp

Just compare the first punch from Saitama versus Webcomic Garou and Manga Garou. And I know this has to be from ONE, because you can't tell me with a straight face that Murata wouldn't have love to make the webcomic scene as ridiculous as possible.

jFMSeoZ_d.webp

FOjtMY_XMAgcsgV

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@Blade
man i found a community worse at vs debating than anything I've seen before
Tik Tok vs debates
them shits be the dumbest fucking things you'll ever see
lmao I got friends that be participating in that. I always end up going off on how dumb i think vs battle wiki is lol (and how Unicron solos)

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
At this point I just need to see what Murata and ONE'S plan is. They clearly intend for Garou to not be the least bit menacing, because nobody buys his evil act in and out of verse at this point, with Saitama about to walk away from him, since he actually didn't have any reason to fight him. Hell Saitama looked like more of a menace.
q8ZdULg_d.webp

Just compare the first punch from Saitama versus Webcomic Garou and Manga Garou. And I know this has to be from ONE, because you can't tell me with a straight face that Murata wouldn't have love to make the webcomic scene as ridiculous as possible.

jFMSeoZ_d.webp

FOjtMY_XMAgcsgV
OPMnerds are having a field day because of the galaxies

kBJ7FPZ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back