• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #10: Spirit Never Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
OPMnerds are having a field day because of the galaxies

kBJ7FPZ.png
Nibba can't cool off on the God stuff to save his damn life :mjlol .

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
>Naruto
>MHA
>Fairy Tail

ruh oh
You're forgetting they are only for the sound and music, you also got people who worked on Gundam 00 in there and unless they are rewriting things from the manga there is no reason to think it will be any different from the original story.

Nibba can't cool off on the God stuff to save his damn life :mjlol .
God is just going to drop from the heavens with Blast's corpse any day now, Murata can't stop thinking of that fucker. Do you know how many times Murata has drawn that damn Moon!
Also that top part of the picture is based off the observable universe, you can find it on Google real easy. Saitama is going to get some stupid shit at the end of the series
and he's still going to be low diff by Popeye :hestonpls

ObsUni_WikipediaPablo_960.jpg

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
God is just going to drop from the heavens with Blast's corpse any day now, Murata can't stop thinking of that fucker. Do you know how many times Murata has drawn that damn Moon!
Also that top part of the picture is based off the observable universe, you can find it on Google real easy. Saitama is going to get some stupid shit at the end of the series
and he's still going to be low diff by Popeye :hestonpls

ObsUni_WikipediaPablo_960.jpg
As he Should
0*s1P_H3g4jg_7vq7g.jpg

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
For anyone having trouble in Elden Ring. Besides Spirit Ashes? If you don't like the help? The Mixed Physique buffs are really powerful, and as early on as the Weeping Peninsula it basically gives you god mode.

It gives you 90+ defense in literally every damage negation stat.

Only lasts for one hit UNLESS you block. Not sure if it's a bug or intentional but it doesn't break if you also block the hit. There's still the time-frame before it expires but that's a long one, and you don't even need to be good at parrying anything. Just regular blocks work.

FOqIfVbXMAQ-jqX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back