• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #10: Spirit Never Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOXGlpBXIAILjQ_.png

Yeah, I heard about that in Eventhubs which is absolutely weird. They want to present him as Non-Binary in the West but in Japan, he's still a guy but voiced heavily by a woman VA despite in Japan, he was originally voiced by a dude and it was pretty deep.
He also spoke in a machine-like tone to emphazise the fact he was half gear

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Square Enix when making Final Fantasy X: "You know what'll be funny guys, if we introduced these Jecht Sphere collectibles about half-way through the game that the player can't acquire until then even if they know where they are. And the best part is, if the DON'T backtrack ALL the way back to Besaid to get the one there, they have to deal with a Dark Aeon to get it and Auron's last overdrive LOL." :tiredpepe

The weird thing is they go to such lengths to make getting his overdrive hard, but Auron's Celestial Weapon, which is way more OP (First Strike AND Ignores defense stats) is easy to get (time consuming but easy). :maybe

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Nova Bros...

I'll remain cautious until I hear more news. I've wanted Rider on screen for a long time but current MCU does not inspire hope. Unless Multiverse of Madness is enough of a hit and serious enough to prove you don't need cringy outdated comedy and annoying woke points to make a good movie in the eyes of the current movie studios in charge of Marvel I will wait to see if they do this guy justice.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So with all the new FF7R mod, removing the sports bra.
I still find it funny how people still complaining how heavy Tifa's boob is for her back, when Tifa can literally piledrive weapons which is worse for her spine.

:mjlol but they break the world physics.

Dude Tifa can literally kick a bus to the next town if she wanted to. She ain't breaking her leg over that nor does it break the world physics let alone her boob.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Character designs for the new RWBY anime.
FOnyLYkVEA8Yy5X

Weiss is Esdeath, Blake has paws and a cat tail now, Ruby looks like she’s going skiing and Yang wasn’t changed at all.
Wait, sequel or spinoff?

because if it’s a sequel then I’m surprised they’re ending the original show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back