• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #10: Spirit Never Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
>tony gains the power cosmic
>stops Korvac and hands him over to the LT and the InBetweener
>Tony kills his friends including surfer and dr doom when they see he's going mad with power
>Hellcat and tony have dumb talk about their feelings
>tony brings everyone back to life and apologizes
>no one says a word, not even dr fucking doom
>tony then gives up the power cosmic
>he then gets mugged and suffers from Morphine withdrawal
>korvac returns saying that he beat the fuck outta LT and the InBetweener
>tony cant hear him cause he's suffering from Morphine withdrawal
>issue ends with the final issue of this mini series next
Man what the fuck is this shit
:giogio

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Peter: Pls Ben let me help you, we can get your memories back
Ben: Why would anyone help me
tumblr_mm1bylunzX1s5rr2ro1_400.gif

BEN WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
current marvel gotta go man smh
heres a simple synopsis of why Ben goes evil crazy mode
Beyond is messing with Ben's memories. It caused him to lose most of his Peter memories and become a psycho. He thinks this helmet they used to wipe his mind can copy Peter's memories and fix him. Peter doesn't think it will work and won't put the helmet on. They fight. This happens. It sucks.

He could have easily went with peter to reed and gotten this shit sorted out. but nah, they got him out here acting a whole fool

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
And I think Ranni saying that herself, Malenia, and Miquella are the only Empyreans is a mistranslation because even she defines it as a demi-god having their own Two Fingers. Before I thought she was lying. Now I think it's just the translator fucking it up. Cause literally all the demigods have their own Two Fingers, and we see them at their respective Divine Towers. The only other stipulation is a wolf construct like Blaidd. Which only Ranni and Marika had, and Malenia and Miquella didn't. And possibly Radagon but that's because he was Marika.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back