• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #10: Spirit Never Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FOvgzS7XEAE2xdW

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I’m gonna be honest I think the whole thing was just a publicity stunt cuz no one gives a shit about the Oscars anymore

Will was crying when he got his award, but I think that’s cuz he just sold away his dignity. Whoever came up with that PR stunt took advantage of the whole infidelity shit going on in his life

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I’m gonna be honest I think the whole thing was just a publicity stunt cuz no one gives a shit about the Oscars anymore

Will was crying when he got his award, but I think that’s cuz he just sold away his dignity. Whoever came up with that PR stunt took advantage of the whole infidelity shit going on in his life
Probably
Still getting low ass ratings

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

I kind of agree. Will practically sold the last shit he possibly has just to take that useless award.

Finally beat the main story for Kirby and the forgotten land, that final boss rush is fucking great. Feel like I should try a no ability Kirby run in the Arena, because some of the final upgrades you can get for your abilities will melt the bosses. I at least have the dodge down for most of the bosses. Also that Final boss looks like he is from Sonic

FOtXzgtXIB8t_d7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back