• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #10: Spirit Never Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
All I know is that all these people bitching about "unfunny comedians" and saying they deserve to get hit for jokes are gonna spaz out the moment a comedian they happen to like or joke they think is cool gets hit in the exact same manner.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
IMG_3558.jpg

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

Bruh, It's been almost 3 months since the last chapter. Flesh out the fucking story first instead of wasting more money on peddling merch that, even if goes out of stock, will never see demand again. His priorities are a fucking mess.

This dude go bankrupt so hard and i bet he will get lots of loans, if he isn't doing that already and digging his grave into endless debt

Bruh, It's been almost 3 months since the last chapter. Flesh out the fucking story first instead of wasting more money on peddling merch that, even if goes out of stock, will never see demand again. His priorities are a fucking mess.

Seriously, he wants to expand on this shit already before he's even gone ANYWHERE with the series. This doesn't even happen with prospective Mangaka like Kishimoto with Axed 8, the fuck does he really think he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back