• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #10: Spirit Never Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
unknown.png
unknown.png

>I'm gonna apologize... except I'm not and go behind my unfaithful wife's bitch ass and ultimately mean fucking nothing.

Go fuck off Will and watch Jada get fucked by someone again(@Dead Lock you need to go and make Will less of a man again), he really likes that.

At this point, I'm just going to call Strive Testament(keyword here is Strive) female.
This isn't Non-Binary nor is this Androgynous, this is a plain female with no tits.
Even without the mods, apparently the Panties are NOT added in(Yes, they have those panties in their base model) and they have female tier hips with constant leg showing that looks very female. The face is equally female and even the way they pose is more female than not.

I'm doing this for the sake of my own sanity because I'm seriously tired of seeing people try and pretend "this is always what Testament is" and I'm like "Whose fucking artwork have you seen?".
So there you go, that's my stance on it.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Do the Nerds on OBD actually read comics or do they just browse wiki for Feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back