• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #10: Spirit Never Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I didn't even know who Hal Jordan was until my favorite user Tipper17 started posting about him.
Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Do the Nerds on OBD actually read comics or do they just browse wiki for Feats
Depends on whether I care for the series or not. For comics in particular it's usually not much more than a select few characters I like, for other sources (anime, vidya, etc) it's not much different except I almost exclusively post lore stuff for feats since I'm bad at doing calcs. Which sucks because chances are it would probably upgrade the verses I stan if I did :dumbpepe

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
imagine being so privileged to have the pass to slap others in front of millions and winning awards later, where he should be slapping the ninga who was with his wife, smh

i wonder if dwayne rock was cracking that joke, would will slap dwanye too, or dwayne would isekai him to the xeno fresh prince of bel air, faster than a fighterzzzz fight?

:mjlol

such sellouts, imagine being so brainwashed by his wife, who not only cheated on him, but now controls him also as a puppet

bruh

that's why people should never idolize nobody, cringewood's quality is worse than all the fics of every vs forum combined, smh

no wonder why 98% of the movie industry's quality is super trash levels

even quora is like metal gear in quality compared to cringewood's random used toilet paper levels, smh

ps: 90's/00's movies still >>[as we know, and will never change]

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
imagine being so privileged to have the pass to slap others in front of millions and winning awards later, where he should be slapping the ninga who was with his wife, smh

i wonder if dwayne rock was cracking that joke, would will slap dwanye too, or dwayne would isekai him to the xeno fresh prince of bel air, faster than a fighterzzzz fight?

:mjlol

such sellouts, imagine being so brainwashed by his wife, who not only cheated on him, but now controls him also as a puppet

bruh

that's why people should never idolize nobody, cringewood's quality is worse than all the fics of every vs forum combined, smh

no wonder why 98% of the movie industry's quality is super trash levels

even quora is like metal gear in quality compared to cringewood's random used toilet paper levels, smh

ps: 90's/00's movies still >>[as we know, and will never change]
It some sad shit these days

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Wrong, he should be fully in his rights to slap the shit out of his so called wife and leave her ass for good, if he had any balls. Slapping the dude who she cheated on him with ain't gonna do shit, just like being a bitch and slapping Rock ain't doing shit for him either. Won't stop her cheating on his ass even more and embarrassing him further. That nigga, if he was still someone with some pride and self-respect, would've put that ho, and yes Will, she's a HO, in her place and back on the streets where he found her.

:mjlol Course, we all know he won't do that. He's far too whipped and cucked for that, and anyone on Twatter trying to call Smith 'gangsta' or defending him for this shit is a retard too. My man used to be called the fresh prince? Pfft... After seeing this shit, I'm beginning to wonder if Willy boy was always this pathetic, or if the ho simply just broke him that badly to where he's but a shell of his former self. Maybe he'll find his balls again when Jada convinces Jaden to become Janine, but I fucking press HARD X to doubt on even that.
:wow

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Wrong, he should be fully in his rights to slap the shit out of his so called wife and leave her ass for good, if he had any balls. Slapping the dude who she cheated on him with ain't gonna do shit, just like being a bitch and slapping Rock ain't doing shit for him either. Won't stop her cheating on his ass even more and embarrassing him further. That nigga, if he was still someone with some pride and self-respect, would've put that ho, and yes Will, she's a HO, in her place and back on the streets where he found her.

:mjlol Course, we all know he won't do that. He's far too whipped and cucked for that, and anyone on Twatter trying to call Smith 'gangsta' or defending him for this shit is a retard too. My man used to be called the fresh prince? Pfft... After seeing this shit, I'm beginning to wonder if Willy boy was always this pathetic, or if the ho simply just broke him that badly to where he's but a shell of his former self. Maybe he'll find his balls again when Jada convinces Jaden to become Janine, but I fucking press HARD X to doubt on even that.
:wow
Like I said BUCK BROKEN

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
You told me think about it, well I did
Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore
I'm tired of begging for the things that I want
I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor

Status