• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #10: Spirit Never Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
94-BCF87-C-0934-4-B2-C-8-BF8-601-ACC7-B6-C5-A.jpg

What do people think about this ugly, poor man’s Super Saiyan?
one of the greatest transformations of all time

nigga turned into Popeye :mjlol

I finally finished putting together a feat and lore thread for book 1 of toaru.

It has so much content I had to split it into four parts cause I kept hitting the character limit.

I'll delete the other unthreadmarked posts... tomorrow I'm tired.

Yeah I'm going to be real:

We don't allow this type of thing where we copy and paste other peoples' feats from different forums for precisely the reason that it's not vetted by anyone here.
Notice how even I will get ridiculed if I pull something from SB or the Type-Moon Wiki that isn't fully backed up by other sources and places that has said information for the Nasuverse. You don't have that filter here because virtually all of us have zero interest in To Aru. So you either have to start this all over again or remove the thread, FYI.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I mean, half the thing is literally what I did (seriously, check @Mr.OMG's thread what he did barely constituted half of what I did) and I posted the Baka-Tsuki translations for the quotes, there the same.

I mean, half the thing is literally what I did (seriously, check @Mr.OMG's thread what he did barely constituted half of what I did) and I posted the Baka-Tsuki translations for the quotes, there the same.

That doesn't matter, it's the precedent that it creates. If you pull something from SB for feats, then people after you will pull shit from VSB, CV and otherwise and place that as a "Discussion Page".

Again, I have done that at times in the Nasuverse Topic and the 2 times I did it, I was laughed out and basically beaten with sticks.
You have to do it on your own without any grabbing from outside forums for that exact reason. There's no ifs, ands or buts about it, that's what everyone else has done and that's how it's accepted here. It's a pain in the ass but that's how this shit is done here.

Because it's either that or we get people basically saying what's the point of refusing other place's stuff when you did what you did. Everyone else here can and will easily agree with me.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
That doesn't matter, it's the precedent that it creates. If you pull something from SB for feats, then people after you will pull shit from VSB, CV and otherwise and place that as a "Discussion Page".

Again, I have done that at times in the Nasuverse Topic and the 2 times I did it, I was laughed out and basically beaten with sticks.
You have to do it on your own without any grabbing from outside forums for that exact reason. There's no ifs, ands or buts about it, that's what everyone else has done and that's how it's accepted here. It's a pain in the ass but that's how this shit is done here.

Because it's either that or we get people basically saying what's the point of refusing other place's stuff when you did what you did. Everyone else here can and will easily agree with me.
Fine, tomorrow though.

sir_fire

Distinguished
Copying the calcs of other people is very bad form. The only acceptable way you can use them is by disproving them or using them to build up your own calcs.

Legally, its called plagiarism and people get thrown in jail for that kinda shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back