• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #10: Spirit Never Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Copying the calcs of other people is very bad form. The only acceptable way you can use them is by disproving them or using them to build up your own calcs.

Legally, its called plagiarism and people get thrown in jail for that kinda shit.
I mean, they aren't calcs, there novel cites, and I have as I said again posted links to the original source translation, you can check yourself if you think Mr.OMG's rewriting toaru for some reason.

I mean, they aren't calcs, there novel cites, and I have as I said again post links to the original source translation, you can check yourself if you think Mr.OMG's rewriting toaru for some reason.

Again that doesn't matter, the precedent sent is the problem here... and it still counts as plagiarism even then.
There's also the fact that even with the Novel cites, context CAN be lost(which is why for example, me and ChaosTheory make damn certain that we show the precedent when we do feats for Fate or him for Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, etc.).

OMG could easily ignore the cites(he may not have but again, I'm adding in examples) and congrats, you basically are ignoring how a feat exactly works by placing it there as the truth.
This is why we primarily frown on this type of stuff because it's no better than when we had Jakk basically give us Multiversal Genis-Vell until we FINALLY learned the truth because he ignored alot of the context of the shit he did.

Centurion is megaversal and here’s why:
1612629027401_2021-03-19.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back