• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #10: Spirit Never Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
btw

seen that adult lolgaya vs mayuri thread on fanzverse

lmao

i am one of the biggest hitsu mockers but adult lolgaya literally one slashes mayuri, such delusion
"SS Hitsugaya couldn't catch Izuru, him humiliating both Izuru and Momo doesn't prove he's faster at all". 🤣

The Hitsugaya downplay over there is hilarious, so much so they have to pretend Harribel is slower than Grimmjow, because saying otherwise would just be "shaky powerscaling logic". :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
"SS Hitsugaya couldn't catch Izuru, him humiliating both Izuru and Momo doesn't prove he's faster at all". 🤣

The Hitsugaya downplay over there is hilarious, so much so they have to pretend Harribel is slower than Grimmjow, because saying otherwise would just be "shaky powerscaling logic". :mjlol

the fact that halibel had to be slashed by base aizen, twice, says something

whatever feats grimmjow and ulq showed in the pre-timeskip, scale casually to the top 3 espada, lmao = thats basic knowledge

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
the fact that halibel had to be slashed by base aizen, twice, says something

whatever feats grimmjow and ulq showed in the pre-timeskip, scale casually to the top 3 espada, lmao = thats basic knowledge
"Lol there are weaker characters specialized for speed and stronger characters with less mobility, speed doesn't scale with reiatsu at all durr. Harribel and Hitsugaya have shit speed feats therefore they are slower than BASE Grimmjow." 🤣

Powerscaling's a dirty fucking word over there unless they have databook statements which they love to jizz all over. Like how Zommari's definitely THE fastest Espada, despite other Espada having blatantly better speed feats. :maybe

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
wow, they really raigen grimmjow, smh

guess the term powerscaling is their actual kryptonite, what can i expect from the xelio section though, where there, kenpachi solos anyone in sheer cqc fight, lmao

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
wow, they really raigen grimmjow, smh

guess the term powerscaling is their actual kryptonite, what can i expect from the xelio section though, where there, kenpachi solos anyone in sheer cqc fight, lmao
Nah the anti-powerscaling crew is more headed by Sables than anyone else.

Xelios is too busy arguing Nnoitra alone could put up a fight against fucking Stark of all people to join in on that shit. :hestonpls

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GridArt_20220402_191703929.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back