• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FTA8gTVWYAE601z

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Does anyone here know the story about the Locrian maidens?

Some cities in Greece would periodically send their young girls to Troy to work in poverty in the temple of Athena until old age. This was to atone for the sin of Ajax who raped Cassandra in the temple. If they were caught on the way there, the Trojans would kill them. Yes, this actually happened. I like bringing obscure stories to light.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Some cities in Greece would periodically send their young girls to Troy to work in poverty in the temple of Athena until old age. This was to atone for the sin of Ajax who raped Cassandra in the temple. If they were caught on the way there, the Trojans would kill them. Yes, this actually happened. I like bringing obscure stories to light.

intresting story
may ask you on something

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member

Nugga what?

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Nugga what?
Yep. This really did happen. I collected all the sources there. I encountered it when researching the real Trojan War years ago and decided to tell the tale and bring them all to light there. I like digging up obscure ancient stories. This is one of the most bizarre.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Yo, I'm going on a plane for the first time in my life to Missouri in 40 minutes. And this experience is already ass. Our dad left us while we had to take out the shit from the trunk. Apparently didn't reserve the bags so we has to pay for one of them.

Didn't listen to what the staff were saying. Then blames us for being slow when we had to take a bunch of heavy bags. Not only that but our flight leaves at 8 so there's no reason to rush.

🤬

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Yo, I'm going on a plane for the first time in my life to Missouri in 40 minutes. And this experience is already ass. Our dad left us while we had to take out the shit from the trunk. Apparently didn't reserve the bags so we has to pay for one of them.

Didn't listen to what the staff were saying. Then blames us for being slow when we had to take a bunch of heavy bags. Not only that but our flight leaves at 8 so there's no reason to rush.

🤬
Wherever you are going, have a safe trip!

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

I never find video game violent or shit, because during my highschool years the way me and my dad spend time together is on shooter game called Time Crisis. I love single player rpg(FF, DQ, BoF, Lunar, Zelda etc) and rarely play shooter at that time but I had fun playing that game with my dad probably why we are still close to this day.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

🤬
damn..... Have a safe trip and just take it as a new experience. At least you would be prepared next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back