• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Don't need to, I got plenty of my own back home. :mjlol I only offer Need For Speed because its the only game I can't play anymore.:russ

Damn, that was a great game. I spent more time traveling and doing side missions than actually playing the main story from what I do remember. That was a great time to have a Gamecube. Gamecube had plenty of games that were underrated to this day STILL. Same with the wii.

Endless Ocean for example

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Damn, that was a great game. I spent more time traveling and doing side missions than actually playing the main story from what I do remember. That was a great time to have a Gamecube. Gamecube had plenty of games that were underrated to this day STILL. Same with the wii.

Endless Ocean for example

There was also Metroid for the Gamecube. I can still fondly remember playing through that game constantly. :hestonpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I never got into Metroid. I DID get into Super Smash Brothers though. I still have the original N64 game. That's a real gem. Not giving that one up. I think I might take that one to the casket along with Majora's Mask.
I would take my original copy of Tomb Raider 2 to my grave when I die, along with Crash Bandicoot, YuGiOh Forbidden Memories and Beyblade, but my TR2 disk got broken by me accidently as a child when I sat on it without knowing it was on my bed. And as for Beyblade, that shit got lost in transit at some point, and I have no idea where the fuck it went.
:mjlol At least I still got the other two though, and a couple others.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
I would take my original copy of Tomb Raider 2 to my grave when I die, along with Crash Bandicoot, YuGiOh Forbidden Memories and Beyblade, but my TR2 disk got broken by me accidently as a child when I sat on it without knowing it was on my bed. And as for Beyblade, that shit got lost in transit at some point, and I have no idea where the fuck it went.
:mjlol At least I still got the other two though, and a couple others.

This one too

Most definitely

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
277582878_1322774771534819_4686656651508692976_n.jpg
Def Jam Stan Right here

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
really dont get kathleen kennedy

she has had a successful career producing these movies since they started, so it's obviously not in her interest for them to fail but she seems to just not actually understand star wars at all despite being so heavily involved with it??? and im not some star wars super fan but she has said things like "there's no material to pull from like Marvel had" which is just wrong lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back